Chapter 3

Lucina, Dylan's and Vylads relationship grew through out two years and they became closer than ever along with the rest of Vylads friends being Lucina's new friends and they introduced them to Dylan and they became good friends as well but not as good as Vylads, Lucinas, and Dylan's.

After these two years Lucinas best and one of her favorite classes was what the system called Medic where she and a few others practice doctorly duties and none as simple as taking someone's temperature. This class went as far as to teach them how to amputate a limb and then sew it back up. The doctors or medics, they helped people and healed them. This 'job' was something that you'd get for being in the good side.

Dylan's was best say trapping or detaining people so he was what some would call a Jailor. Those some were me and Vylad along with the rest of our friends. Being a Jailor was necessarily a good job or as the be instructors would call it role because you ask the questions and Dylan always somehow found a way to avoid being distracted by people. But he he was scary too because it always seemed like he could and would hurt people.

Vylads best class was as what all of the students would call being an Escort. It wasn't his favorite but he definitely was good at distracting people for what would seem like hours. It basically kept people from doing whatever they needed to do. This job or role too was on the good side of a battlefield.

That night they all fell asleep in their beds feeling peaceful. By now all three of them were the age of eighteen and just graduated. They couldn't wait to wake up to summer.

But when they woke up they wished that they never left school in the first place.
---------------------------------------------
Ok so that was a very short chapter but I just had to get all of the basics out of the way and I did leave you guys on a bit of a cliffhanger.
Anyways I'll see you guys when this story lives up to its title!