Chapter 9

This one is for _FashionDreamer_ who's been bugging me to update.

Let me know if you guys think I'm moving too fast.

After you read this chapter let me know if you think this possibly made up for no updates for such a long time.

.+:(ω)b.+:。グッ

Getting out of my bed I lazy put in my contacts and put on a random outfit even though most of the colors were the same which each piece of clothing. I've noticed that with the other peoples clothing here too. Strange. It's probably just to...differentiate between people as some genius would say.

I'm stuck with military style I suppose, I don't mind much it seems to look good on me

I'm stuck with military style I suppose, I don't mind much it seems to look good on me. Walking towards the front door I study it's setup. Dylan's was different from mine, I just couldn't tell how and I didn't even think to look at Ella's house. "It's all the same just a different house." I mumble to myself.

Going out the door I notice that other people have started trickling out themselves though some of these players have come out later than they should.

Looking towards the podium I see Rob, the announcer getting ready to announce the usual business of the day.

"Welcome, welcome residents. What day is it? Aaaaah I forget, but let's get to business. I was going to say how boring these past few days have been, of but you know what? We have some news," this grabs everyone's attention their faces reflecting my own emotions. Fear, curiosity, worry. "One of our evil roles have finally made their move."

Up goes two long wooden boxes, their length being seven feet and the higher from the bottom to the top is two or three feet. "Last night two of our residents were...well...slaughtered." A menacing smile lights up his face as if it was the best news that he's ever told anyone. Sharp intakes of breath was an echo around our circle. Murmurs started to over take the silence we fell into.

"Firstly, Ella Williams, death by arsonist. No will and no death note. Second, Johanna Thompson, death by Serial Killer. There's been no will but the death note has said: Trust me, trust no one." Rob sang out. "A riddle," Vylad whispers from next to me.

"Now, who will vote? These are your options," Rob says motioning towards the name board.

Voting Names:
Kaitlyn Rose
Michael Rose

Sophia Mars
Vylad Basilio
Evan Davis

Lucina Reed
Avery Lee
Christopher Edwards
Laurence Evans
Dylan Blake 

Looking next to the voting board a new list was showing giving the deceased names and role.

Graveyard:

Ella Williams (Veteran)
Johanna Thompson (Framer) 

"Five votes towards one person gives them execution, or at least puts them on the pedestal. No matter how you look at it every single one of your lives are in each others hands." He calls. Murmurs break out into the smaller crowd than it was than before. The crowd grew silent when a few people came out from the crowd and voted against what ended up to be two people.