Chapter 42: My Mate's Gone

I miss Adam.

I miss his smile, I miss his eyes, I miss his kisses, I miss his protectiveness, and I just miss him.

I mind link him every now and then telling him I'm still alive but other then that I keep to myself. I don't want him to feel my pain and suffering. I'm already broken so more pain is ok but I don't want to break Adam.

I don't know how long I've been here maybe only days, maybe months, maybe years, I have no idea.

When I went to the bathroom for the first time here I realized there was no windows any where so I can't even tell if I'm in the same state or not.

Steven stopped letting me wear clothes he said I have no use for them anyway and literally ripped them to shreds.

The room I'm in is actually kind of creepy because it looks like a cute little country bedroom and if I wasn't chained to a bad naked and being held against my will it would be a comfy room.

" Morning sleeping beauty. "

I hear Steven say beside me.

He rarely ever leaves my side now. He even sleeps next to me.

" Morning. "

I say emotionless.

" So I have some good news love! "

I stare at him waiting for him to continue.

" Bring him in! "

Steven yells and covers me with a blanket so no one sees me naked. Possessive asshole.

I mean it's adorable when Adam does it but not when he does it.

I look as Steven motions to the floor and my mouth drops to the floor along with my tears.

" No "

I sob as I look at the dead wolf with beautiful blue eyes laying on the floor. I jump up to try to go to him but I'm still chained to the bed.

" Let me go you asshole that's my mate! You killed my fucking mate you heartless piece of shit! "

I scream at him while I cry.

Adam can't be dead! He can't be!

Steven punches me making my nose start bleeding but I couldn't care less.

" I'm your mate now he's just a dead worthless dog. "

" I'm going to fucking kill you! "

I scream at him using all my strength to try to yank off the handcuffs but it's no use.

" Take the dog and dispose of him I don't care what you do to him as long as no one ever sees him again. "

" No leave him alone! You already killed him at least burry him! "

They ignore me and walk out taking my mates body with them.

Adam!

I mind link him not wanting to believe he's dead.

Adam talk to me!

Nothing.

Adam I love you please talk to me!

He's gone, my mates gone.