Chapter 46: Shocks and Surprises

" I have a whole list that goes to the moon on why these two shouldn't marry. "

I hear a very familiar voice say but I'm to scared that if I look to see if it's him it won't be and my heart will be even more crushed then before.

" I don't think you have an invitation. "

Steven growls.

" I don't think I need one considering that's my mate your forcing to marry you. "

My eyes shot up and sure enough Adam is standing there glaring at Steven.

" But your dead..."

I whisper but with wolf hearing he catches it.

" Dead? Who told you I was dead? "

I look at Steven confused.

" You showed me his body I saw it with my own eyes. "

" That was just some look alike wolf that he showed you to make you lose hope and give in to him. He paid us to keep quiet. "

One of his " friends " say the same one who carried in the body.

" What about the mind link? "

I ask.

" The food he gave you had wolfs bane in it, it restricts any wolf abilities such as mind linking. "

I look at Steven my anger boiling over.

" You fucking asshole! "

I scream at him and tackle him to the ground suddenly I hear a cracking noise and I scream out in pain. What is happening?

Steven pushes me off him but stays next to me much like me wondering what the hell is happening.

Finally the pain stops and I stand up everyone starring at me in shock I go to ask what their looking at but instead a growl comes out.

A growl?

I look down at my feet and find paws. Ok that's new.

I turn back to Steven ignoring what just happened for now.

I tackle him once again and he changes into wolf form too snapping at me but I bite him first causing him to Yelp.

You are disgusting!

Look how fat you are!

No one will ever come close to loving you!

You are useless!

Every terrible thing Steven has ever said to me echoes threw my head making me even more angrier.

When I snap back to reality I look down to see a lifeless Steven covered in blood along with my paws.

I stare in shock at what I just done and taste blood in my mouth. I just killed someone!

I look behind me to see everyone else in Wolf form too starring at me just as shocked. I whimper and lay down putting my paws over my eyes ashamed.

He may have been a terrible person but he was still a person.