Chapter 66: Baby's Every where!

1 month later ( Ariel's pov. )

" Open up Amanda! "

I say in a baby voice but she still refuses. Emid eats everything in sight even things he shouldn't then there's Amanda who hates eating!

" Come on please for mommy? Look doesn't it look yummy? "

I say and pretend to eat it but she just looks at me like I'm stupid. I feel something hit my foot and I look down to see a smiling Elira giggling.

She literally rolls everywhere.

" Elira where is your uncle he is suppose to be watching you! "

I sigh frustrated and since Amanda is in her high chair I walk out to find him and walk in on Drew and Victoria dry humping each other.

" OH MY MOON GODESS MY EYES! "

I yell and cover my eyes but they just laugh.

" Don't act like a innocent little virgin missy we all know how baby's are made so you can't even lie. "

" Yes but Drew is suppose to be watching Elira not making more baby's! "

" I can't keep up with her she's like a speed rocket! "

He says and I roll my eyes handing her to him.

" She's a month old I think you can handle her. Where's Adam and Emid? "

Victoria and Drew look at each other then look back to me shrugging and looking very suspicious. I eye them but go back into the kitchen to try to get Amanda to eat.

~

An hour later Amanda is finally fed and a sleep snuggled up to Elira so I head to find Adam. I walk in our room which is across the hall from the baby nursery and see him sitting on the bed and Emid is laying next to him.

" Emid is still awake? How does a little baby have so much energy? "

I ask picking him up.

" I haven't seen you all day where have you been? "

I ask Adam and he looks unsure about something but I'm interrupted by Emid sounding like he's choking on something.

" Shit! "

I yell and place Emid on my shoulder hitting his back a few times kinda like I'm burping him but this time I'm trying to save his life. Finally he stops choking and what ever was stuck in his throat flys across the room and hits Adam in the eye.