Chapter 69: The End

The wedding cake is above and the two wolves on top is Adam and Ariel, the lone wolf is Emid, and the four wolves at the bottom are Amanda, Elira, Drew, and Victoria.

---------------------------------------------
It's the after party and yes me and Adam ended up crying like baby's when we saw each other along with mom and the three actual baby's.

Now we're currently cutting the wedding cake.

" I still can't believe you picked a wolf wedding cake. "

Adam says amused.

" Who wouldn't want a wolf wedding cake? "

I say and he laughs. I cut a piece and put in on my plate and he does the same.

" Who's that over there? "

I ask Adam pointing he turns to look and when he does I shove the piece of cake into his face. He looks at me shocked as I start laughing. He picks up a piece of cake smirking and I run away from him but I'm wearing heels so I don't run far.

He wraps his arms around my waist then shoves the cake in my face and I laugh.

" Now we're even. "

He tells me smiling and suddenly licks my face.

" Ewww you licked me! "

I squeal laughing.

" What do you expect? Your face is covered in icing and I am technically a type of dog. "

" True but you could have warned me."

I say pouting.

" What's the fun in that though? "

I roll my eyes.

" Time for the bride and groom to have their dance. "

I hear the DJ say and the first song we ever slow danced to comes on. I smile and take Adams hand letting him lead me to the dance floor.

I look around the room at all of the smiling faces and can't help but love where I am.

I look at Adam who I know is my mate and the love of my life and I know for a fact that Steven was wrong about me all along.

Someone does love me and he loves me more then I thought possible.

----------------------------------------------
The End

OMG THE BOOK IS OVER I AM LITERALLY CRYING!!!!!

Thank you everyone for voting and commenting and supporting me! I'm not sure about a sequel yet so make sure you keep checking my profile just in case or just keep this book in your library because when I know if I'm doing a Sewell or not I will publish on here letting you know!

Anyway hope you go check out some of my other books I love you all!