Chapter 49: I Feel It

I stand up tears flowing down my face and I walk over to the edge of the cliff nearby. I never liked heights that's why Adam never took me over here.

I look down and without a doubt I know that if I jump I die.

Hey are you ok? It's been like five minutes.

I hear Adam mind link me. The wolfs bane must have wore off.

I love you Adam and this isn't your fault

I tell him before taking a deep breath then.....

I feel it.

No it can't be Im just hungry or something.

Then I feel it again and this time it's much stronger. I jump not from pain but from shock and put my hand over my belly.

I hear someone walk up and I look to see Adam with a worried look on his face.

" Ariel what's wrong? "

He ask me. I decide not to tell him about me wanting to jump.

" I'm pregnant. "

I choke out the words and his mouth falls open and I can see he's worried and happy all at the same time.

" How do you know? "

I pull him over to me and place his hand on my belly after a few minutes the baby kicks and Adam smiles his eyes lighting up with joy.

" Wow you really are pregnant. "

He says smiling at me.

" Adam.....what if this isn't your baby? "

I ask in a whisper.

" That thought did occur to me.... let's go to the doctor and find out. "

He tells me taking my hand in his as I look back at the cliff and realize I almost killed me and my child.

------------

I know this is a short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it! The pregnancy is going to work a lot different from a humans so please don't comment on how its hours be. Anyway comment on what you think Ariel is going to have!