Chapter 43: Handcuff Free

I never thought that I would kiss Steven back willingly with no reward but I am. I'm his and I need to accept it.

I close my eyes every time I know he's going to do something because I pretend it's Adam and sometimes it works. Adam is gone and that means no one is coming to save me so I need to get used to this again at least I have blankets and pillows now.

" I'm letting you out of your handcuffs tonight for our date. "

Steven says smiling and I nod.

When he unlocks the handcuffs I stand up stretching my legs and look back to him.

" Can I wear something for our date? "

I ask hopefully and he smiles handing me a red dress. I go into the bathroom and put it on looking in the mirror. It's way to short and shows way to much cleavage but at least it's clothes.

I walk out and Steven's eyes automatically fill with lust. Then again the real question is when are they not filled with lust?

He walks over to me and pulls me to him by my waist and starts kissing me forcefully. I close my eyes imagining Adam and I kiss him back.

" I guess we should go on our date before I'm tempted to rip that dress off you. "

He chuckles bringing me back to reality. He takes my hand and leads me to the kitchen and I sit down and start eating my spaghetti that he cooked.

" So I unlocked your handcuffs for a reason tonight is a very special night. "

" Why? "

I ask curiously as I take another bite. He stands up suddenly getting something out of his pocket and kneeling down on one knee making my mouth fall open and my spaghetti fall out of my mouth.

Attractive I know.

" Because tonight is the night I ask you to marry me. "

He says making my eyes as wide as my mouth.