1 | Fourteen Years Ago

14 Years Ago

Rose followed Master Windu out of the cold ship as they landed on the stripped platform just before the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. She took in her surroundings by looking around, her green eyes catching the speeders flying in the air above her.

Master Yoda walked down to the last stair and looked at Master Windu with concern.

"She was found on Naboo. The Empire attacked their town, she was the last to survive."

Yoda believed every word he had said as his eyes scanned the seven year old girl. Bruises and scrapes covered the exposed skin on her legs, and her lower lip was busted slightly.

"To Obi-Wan, take her."
Master Windu nodded. "Yes, Master."
She walked along side Mace Windu without a word as they made their way through the long hallways of the Temple. Rose's heart began to race in anxiousness as the training chamber before her, its doors slid open.

A tall man dressed in light colored Jedi robes turned to the two, his hair short. He smiled and bowed to Master Windu before turning to the little girl.

"You must be Rosalie." He said to her. "I am Obi-Wan Kenobi."
"I prefer Rose, Master Obi-Wan Kenobi." The small girl said to him kindly. "My mom called me that."
Obi-Wan smiled. "Rose is unique, it suits you."
Although the young one mourned the death of her family, she still smiled at the Jedi Master.

As Obi-Wan's eyes met Master Windu's, he became serious. "How bad was it? The Empire's attack?"
"There were no survivors, besides Rose." He answered. "Queen Amidala was on Tatooine when it happened; she is safe."

Obi-Wan looked down at the girl. "I'm deeply sorry for your loss, Rose."
She didn't say anything as she looked down at the floor sadly.

"I'll train her." He said. "Anakin can be her practice. I'm sure he'll be quite pleased to have a friend."
"Master Yoda hasn't responded, knowing this is against the Law, having two Padawan Learner's. But it's necessary."
"I will not fail Master Yoda or you, Master." Obi-Wan promised. "I made a promise with Qui-Gon."

Who is Qui-Gon? Rose thought. His name is really different, weird.

As Master Windu left the training chamber, Obi-Wan looked at Rose again.
"I can sense your fear, young one." He said, kneeling to her height. "Do not be afraid."

Rose jumped and looked towards the doors as they slid open, revealing a young boy; three years older than Rose. He pushed his dirty blonde hair out of his face before looking towards the two, freezing.

"Anakin, this is Rose." Obi-Wan said. "I will be training her, just like I will be training you."
The boys bright blue eyes met hers, and he smiled. "You must be from Naboo."
"How did you know?" She asked.
"Everyone from Naboo are naturally beautiful." He answered, his and Rose's face turning pink.

"Have you finished your training with the younglings, Anakin?" Obi-Wan asked.
"Yes, Master." He said. "I learned a trick. Jeddo taught me."
"You'll have to show me soon." He said.
Anakin looked back at Rose shyly. "Maybe Master Obi-Wan will allow you to train with me and the group of younglings."
"Younglings?" She asked.
Anakin nodded. "They're ages four through ten... I'm already at the age limit, but I was squeezed through."

Obi-Wan looked out the window as night grew. "Anakin, it's time to get going. I will show you both home, and we can begin training tomorrow; after Rose rests."
Anakin looked at Rose. "You'll love the apartments here. They have really warm beds, and their are always flowers in your room."

Maybe that would help Rose get over the loss of her home back on Naboo. Naboo is filled with living things. Plants and flowers grew everywhere, so much that she would pick a basket full every week.

"Well, goodbye." Anakin said, waving at the girl.
She waved back quickly. "Goodbye."

Little did Rose know at that young age, that Anakin would be her husband; the love of her life.

The first chapter always sucks sorry :/ But please vote and comment if you like how things are starting out?¿