CHAPTER 11 - Call me Fumi!

"Shin-chan, shin-chan~~" Takao hummed and sang softly as he parked his motorcycle. "Gonna meet smaller Shin-chan~" Takao had been smiling the entire way, he couldn't help it, he was over the moon.

The station was full, people everywhere. Takao looked around but didn't spot Midorima yet. He knew he was supposed to meet Midorima at his house, but he couldn't wait that long. He had imagined his younger sister a million different ways, but all he knew about her was that she was small and looked like Midorima. Just knowing that was enough to give him difficulty breathing. After a while of daydreaming, Takao's gaze shifted to some unusually green hair. As soon as he spotted him, Takao propped himself up and made his way over there.

"Shin-chaaaaaan!~" he called out as he ran, waving his arms around like the dumb idiot he is.

"Takao?!" the green haired boy said wide eyed. "What are you doing here? I told you to meet me at my house!"

"Hehe I was too excited~" Takao stuck his tongue out playfully. Midorima was trying his best not to cause a scene in public.

"There's not much I can do now, but under no circumstances say anything to my m-"

"Shintarou" a young woman made her way towards them, just exiting a fancy black car. She was insanely beautiful, Takao wondered who she-

"Mother, how was your trip?" Midorima said, getting in closer to greet her properly.

That's his mOTHER? Takao's mind was out of control.

"And who are you?" She now directed herself towards Takao, who was already on the brink of collapsing.

"Uh, uh, yes mam. I'm a friend of Midorima's, my name is Takao Kazunari; it's such a pleasure to meet you." Takao bowed as low as he had ever bowed before, mainly to cover his flustered face. Now he knew who Midorima took after. She was a very elegant and stunning lady, there was no way she could be over 40, but if he did the math right she had to be.

She began to chuckle softly, a beautiful sound "My my don't be so tense. I'm Midorima Katsumi, thank you for taking care of my son." She gave a slight bow before turning to Midorima.

"You know, he reminds me a lot of your father when he was young." She giggled to herself.

"Takao? Reminds you of Father? How?" Midorima looked so confused, looking between Takao and his mother.

"Of course you wouldn't know. He was quite the troublemaker when we were young." Katsumi explained. "He probably had more piercings than Takao-kun right now." Another small laugh escaped her lips. Midorima just stood there, slight denial apparent in his eyes. "In any case, I'm sorry to inconvenience you over the weekend Shintarou, please take care of your sister."

"Don't worry about it Mother, it's not a bother at all." Midorima reassured her.

She smiled brightly and went in to hug Midorima. After she pulled away, she faced Takao, placing her slender hand on his shoulder. "It was a pleasure, thank you again for putting up with my son." Her smile continued as she approached the car again.

"The pleasure is all mine!" Takao bowed, flustered once again. Wah she is so nice, her name suits her. Takao and Midorima both watched her stick her head into the car, and as she stood, a small little green haired girl came running out.

"Onii-chan!" She was running towards her older brother, the biggest, brightest smile on her face.

"Behave yourself!" Katsumi called out, before stepping into the car and it taking off. As the little girl reached her brother, Midorima opened his arms and picked her up. In that moment, Takao was officially dead.