Michael Clifford

#Imagine Your boyfriend was still at the studio and you were at home with one of his best friends... You and him were just sitting there and then you asked him... "Hey Michael, do you want to play 20 questions?" "Sure, I've got nothing better to do!" He says. You just laugh for a moment and then start playing... When he asks you "What would you say if Luke proposed to you?" "Yes, I would say yes," you say, your beautiful smile, shining... "What would you do if I moved in here as a resident?" "I would probably welcome you, Clifford style," you just look at him like he's crazy but you don't want to waste one of your questions to have him explain... So you just move on... "What's been your most embarrassing moment in your life?" "Hmmm.... I'd have to think about that one! Sorry!" You say "What's been your favorite moment in your life?" "Honestly it's whenever I connect with my fans!" He says. "That's cool! I love your guys music!" You start to gush! "Sorry, it just came out!" "That's fine!" "Like I said I love connecting with my fans! This is as up close and personal as I've ever gotten with one before," "This is as up close and personal as I've been with a celebrity crush, I mean, besides Luke!" "Of course," then he kisses you on your cheek. You blush.