Harry Styles

#imagine Harry is away on tour, he's been gone for 8 months. He knows that he got you pregnant and before he left for tour but when he returns he says he has a surprise for you. And you have a surprise for him. What he didn't know was that you actually never were pregnant you just had a false positive test and you didn't have many chances to tell him because you didn't want the media finding out anything... So, anyways, he gets home and he says he's been thinking a lot about where the relationship was when he was on tour and he thinks he is going ready to take it to the next level with you. You look at him confused like 'okay what does that mean?' And so you say "before I say what I want to say do you mean like physically?" You ask. "Only if you're ready for that but no that's not what I meant," "okay so what do you mean?" You ask "Well, it means I'm going to surprise you!" He says "Except now it doesn't really count as a surprise because I told you about it!" He says and starts laughing. " Now you go," he says. "I found out a little while ago that I'm not actually pregnant," I say and I start to cry. "Hey! Why are you crying?" He asks "Because I was nervous to tell you!" "I was even more nervous to tell you what I have to tell you!" He says "oh yeah what's that?" "Kayla Michelle Wohl, will you marry me?" He asks, taking a little black box out of his pocket and opening it and then getting down on one knee.
Me: Yes I will marry you Harry!