Luke Hemmings

#Imagine Luke decided to take you to a Justin Bieber concert. He bought backstage passes, VIP M&G passes, front row seats and what you didn't know was he had another surprise up he his sleeve that he arranged with Justin! So just before he sang "Purpose" he said "okay so I know a guy, do you guys know a band called '5 Seconds Of Summer'?" There were some boo's but mostly cheering... So, anyways Justin said "Hey! Let's show some love to Luke Hemmings! He asked me to help him with a surprise for his girlfriend who has been a Belieber pretty much since the bend l beginning, she's somewhere in the front row tonight!" Justin explains as Luke comes up on stage. They bro hug and then Justin hands Luke a mic. "Hey Everyone, I'm Luke Hemmings from '5 Seconds Of Summer' I am here tonight because my patient, loyal, amazing girlfriend is a huge fan of Justin Bieber, she watches her 'Never Say Never' DVD every so often and every time the One Less Lonely Girl part comes up she says "I really wish that could happen to me someday," but anyways, I'm rambling on, she's one of the best women I've ever known! She's always there for me when I need her. Whether it's at 3 am where she is or 3 am where I am. She's so incredible! So I'm going to ask my girlfriend to come up here." He pauses and then waits for me. Once I get up on stage he says "Kayla I have one more surprise for you!" "What's that?" You ask. He takes a little black box out of his pocket and then opens it. "Kayla Michelle Wohl," he says, "Will you marry me?" He asks. "Yes!" You say. He puts the ring on your finger and talks into the mic "She said yes!" He said excitedly!