Niall Horan

#Imagine You are at a rest stop in California with your Dad and he's taking a while in the bathroom... Then all of a sudden you notice this guy who is taller than you, he has blonde hair, blue eyes, a red shirt, blue jeans and a pair of red Supra's on... You stare at him for a second and then he comes over towards you and you start to smile but don't realize completely that you're still staring "Hasn't your mum ever told you it isn't polite to stare love?" He asks with a thick Irish accent, totally confirming who you thought he was... You just nod, then suddenly you find the courage to say "Wait! I'm sorry, that was rude, I'm Kayla, what's your name?" "Hi I'm Niall," he replies, "As in Niall Horan?" You ask. "That's who I am," he says. "Oh my gosh! It's an honor to meet you!" You say. "Oh thanks, I'm assuming you are a Directioner," he says. "Yes," "Oh cool, I love you guys so much." "I know and speaking on behalf of all true Directioners, we love you too!" "So, why are you here, if you don't mind my asking," he says. "I'm with my Dad," you reply. "Oh cool!" He says. "Yeah, how about you, why are you here?" "I'm here because I got lost," he says, just then you notice your Dad is coming out of the bathroom and you start to panic a little bit but you remain calm on the outside and say "Hey Daddy, I want you to meet Niall, Niall Horan," And your Dad just stands there. "Niall this is my Dad, Bert." You say. "Hi Bert, it's nice to meet you, thanks for taking care of Kayla here," he says. And meanwhile he is just awestruck. So, finally your Dad can focus and agrees to help Niall find where he needs to go because it's on the way to where you guys are going anyways.
Essita Janique