31

STILES' POV

"I can't believe that just happened!" Allison said in shock, sitting with Scott on his bed. I sat in the desk chair, my body slumped down. "How did I miss this?"

"It was really intense, man." Scott said.

I remained silent, replaying Derek's words in my head.

"...while I'm spending all my time with Amy, trying to figure out a way to help control her abilities, you're out with Lydia..."

I cringed. He was right. I wasn't there for Amy like he was. I didn't know how to help. I didn't know Amy wanted my help. I didn't know anything. I still didn't know...

"You really don't deserve her."

The words played over and over in my head. Why would he say that? Unless he could tell... that I had feelings for her...

"Stiles?" Scott caught my attention with a gentle voice. "You know that you're making a mistake, right?"

I looked down. I knew he was right.

"You need to stop whatever this is with Lydia." Scott said.

I looked back up at Scott. "But I've wanted this for so long!" I said in defense.

"BUT YOU DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE!" Scott said in frustration. "YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH AMY!" he yelled, finally letting me hear it.

"I know." I said. "But she doesn't love me."

"Are you kidding?" Allison laughed. "Stiles, she's crazy about you!"

"Yeah? Well then why is she always with Derek? Why is it that she lied to me about seeing him last week when I was with Lydia? I was going to tell Amy how I felt about her, but then she told me where she went!"

"She's lonely, Stiles! Because you're with Lydia!" Allison said.

I fell silent again.

"You need to tell her, before it's too late." Allison said.

"You should be with Amy." Scott said.

I nodded, a single tear falling down my cheek.