51

I opened my eyes slowly, immediately tossing and turning, realizing I wasn't home or in Stiles' bed. I was in Deaton's office.

"AMY!" Scott ran to me. "Guys, she's awake!" he called.

Stiles, Allison, Isaac and Derek came shooting in the room, running to my side.

"There you are! What the hell happened?" Isaac said in panic.

"What do you mean?" I lifted my hand to my head, feeling something like a migraine.

I looked over to Stiles, who looked scared. "You weren't you, Amy. Don't you remember?"

I tore my eyes from him and looked to Derek, also scared. "I usually remember when I become a Succubus..."

"Do you remember this time?" Derek asked.

I shook my head. "I don't remember anything."

Deaton approached me and crossed his arms. "Amy, I'm afraid the Succubus has strengthened. It must have gathered all the power it had to take over your mind completely, and now it's even stronger..."

"How is it stronger?" Allison asked.

"When she took Erica's power, it strengthened her." Deaton explained.

"I did what?" I looked straight to Deaton. "What did I do?" I asked, scared.

Stiles sighed and looked to Scott for help. Scott smiled kindly and nodded, turning back to me.

"Amy, last night... you changed- like, completely." Scott informed me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You took the form of the Succubus." Derek butted in. I looked at him and he was staring into my eyes as he always used to do. I had to tear my eyes away.

"Let me guess. Green eyes and red smoke?" I asked, referring back to the figure I had seen...

"Actually, it was more like fire. A deep red fire..." Stiles said, looking to the ground.

"Amy," Derek approached me and crouched down next to me so we were face-to-face, and eye-to-eye. He looked at me supportively and calmly. "You almost killed Erica."

"And now she's disappeared. We don't know where she went." Allison said.

I looked down. "This is all because of me..." I whispered.

"Hey, don't say that, Amy." I suddenly felt Derek's hand make contact with mine. My eyes shot to our hands, staring.

Derek was startled by my reaction and moved his hand away slightly, retreating and looking down.

I looked up at Stiles who was glaring at him, then turned to me with a look of sympathy. "Babe, its not you. It's the Succubus."

I could hear Derek's heart begin to race at the word "babe" spoken by Stiles. What the hell was going on with him?

"Amy, you can't control it, so we're just going to have to watch you. Guard you." Scott said. "We all decided. You and Stiles are staying at mine tonight and all of us are gonna be there."

Everyone was nodding in agreement.

"They're going to protect you Amy. As well as countless others who you might hurt otherwise..." Deaton said.

I simply nodded, because what else was I supposed to do?