chapter 2

Slendys p.o.v
Sighs "why do i have a feeling that someone is watching us for some reason." I walk outside and walk around to figure out who was spying on the house. I look around and try to concentrate to the noises around me. After a while i hear a branch snap and grab the person with my tenticles and picks them up high so they dont escape. "What the hell slendy put me down dammit!" I look at the squirming person and see that its annie. "Oh annie im sorry i thought you were someone else." I set her down. "Whats wrong slendy you seemed alarmed by something." "Im fine i just had a bad feeling that someone was watching us...." She chuckles. "You too? Ha i was about to catch that son of a bitch.'' "Be careful annie this person seems very powerful their aura was intense they can hurt you and the baby your carrying." I rub her belly and feel her hold my hand i look down at her seeing her smiling. "Dont worry slendy i'll be fine i promise nothing bad is going to happen to us." "I really hope so i really have a terrible feeling that someone is going to attack us big time." "Then we should train hard amd get prepared for whatever is going to hit us." "Fine we should inform the others and pair up to train." She grins "your training with skylar." I blush "why me!" She laughs. "Because you two would make the perfect team." I blush more "s-shut up! Lets just go home and tell the others alright." "Fineeee lets go lover boy." We walk back and inform everyone about the whole thing. Man i really hope this wont be big cause if it is we're in deep trouble this time...