chapter 6

Laughing jacks p.o.v
I prepare everything I need to capture that girl annie was talking about. I head for the door once I finished. "L.J!I turn around and look down seeing annie in front of me. "How may I help you my sweet?" She hands me a picture. "Here this is a picture of my old friend her names Chelsea don't mess up okie?"I chuckle, "don't worry darling I wont mess up I promise I'll bring her here as soon as possible." She smiles, "thanks L.J I appreciate it."I smile at her when she leaves then I look down at the picture looking at chelsea features. "Hmmm blonde hair, brown eyes, slim small body, good facial features... She's perfect weapon for this project." I chuckle lightly and leave the pasta house and find Chelsea location. I look around at all the colorful lights. "Ahh i see she enjoys the carnival! How lovely! I just know we're going to get along just fine." I walk around looking at all the girls hoping to see Chelsea near by. A few minutes pass and I see a girl that looks like Chelsea. I sneak my way to her to get a better look. I stop in my tracks astonished by the beauty in front of me.I feel my cheeks getting warm and my heart pounding out of my chest I look her up and down admiring her black and white dress, her flawless blonde hair, and her unique small body. "I finally found you Chelsea..." I whisper so no one else can hear but only her. Before she got the chance to turn around I pick her up from behind covering her body with a large coat and rush to the pasta house holding her in my arms. I hold her close while she trashes around trying to break free. I tighten my grip on her so she doesn't fall and heads inside the pasta house. I set her down on the couch were everyone else is looking and whispering to each other. I take the coat off her so she can see her surroundings. "Welcome to the pasta house Chelsea... We've been expecting you..."