chapter 9

Annie's p.o.v
"SLENDYY!" I burst inside his room and pull him close to me by his tie. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!" "Annie please let me explain.." "HOW COULD YOU! I TOLD YOU NOT TO BURST IN THERE WITHOUT A PLAN!" " look Annie I'm sorr- " his voice gets cut off when he sees tears streaming down my face. I let go of his tie and run out of his room and runs outside. I keep running until I reach the garden we usually went to when we want to be alone to clear our heads. I sit down on the tire swing and start swinging enjoying the cool breeze. After a few minutes of cooling off I feel someone behind me then look over and see slendy I turn back around having my back face him then feels his arms wrap around me pulling me close to him feeling his tear fall down my face. "Annie.... I'm sorry... I was so angry for what he did to you I couldn't help it... Your my little sister and I let him take advantage of you... And get you pregnant.." I sigh and turn to him hugging him while I wipe away the tears. "Its fine just please don't ever do that again and please don't hide things from me your my brother we stick together till the very end no matter what please promise me that you won't leave me again..." He lifts my head so he can see my full face. "I promise you I won't ever leave like that again I'll stay by your side till the end." "Thanks slendy." We stay there at the garden holding each other like if we were gonna disappear. If only things can stay like this forever... I really hope things won't get any worse than it already is...