chapter 4

Annie's p.o.v
Ughh my head... What happened to me... I started to wake up again and try focusing on my surroundings.I try to get up but ends up falling on the bed again. I look down at my body and finds love bites all over my body. "W-what the hell is all this!?!" I turn my head to the side and see zalgo laying down next to me naked. I feel my blood boil with anger. I get ontop of zalgo and put both my hands around his neck and start chocking him. I feel all of my anger give me more strength and chock him even more to make him finally stop breathing. I start to notice my nails turning into sharp claws, my teeth beings to grow out into sharp razor teeth. My eyes change to a dark red color. After the transformation finished. I dig my claws into zalgos neck watching the blood spill out. I watch him move around and uses all my strength to keep him pinned down. But he was able to take over and flip us over and keeps me pinned down grinning at me. I growl, "what do you want from me." He chuckles, "oh darling you already have what I want in here." He touches my stomach smirking. I look at my stomach then look at him. "What did you do to me!?!" "Oh nothing special but you are carrying something inside of you that is very special." "What do you mean by something special that's inside of me?" "Oh sweetie you'll find out in 9 month's." 9 months! You got me pregnant!" "Yes you will carry my child in your belly and take good of it." I feel my face turn bright red from anger. "I'm gonna kill you." "Like to see you try honey I'll see you in the war." Zalgo snaps his fingers sending me back to the pasta house. "That son of a bitch!" I walk inside of the house and goes to my room and sits on the bed laying my head down in my hands. I hear footsteps getting closer to the foot and hear the door open. "Annie? Where have u been baby? I was looking for you everywhere." I look up and see Jeff. "Sorry for making you worry." "That's fine but are you alright?" "No I'm not fine I just got kidnapped by one of zalgos men and take me to his castle setting me in a bed in some room and end up getting raped by zalgo and end up pregnant with his baby." I put my head in my hands again. "I'm gonna kill him for sure." "Jeff please let's think this through and plan it alright?" "Fine but I'm not holding back when I kill him." "I know jeff let's find slendy." He nods and we both walk to slendys room to talk about what happened. Man I hope things won't get worse by the second because if it does everything and everyone is gonna go downhill real fast.