chapter 7

Chelsea p.o.v
Ughhh... What happened... My head is killing me....the last thing I remember was being at the carnival and getting kidnapped by some stranger unexpected... I trail out of my thoughts when the person carrying me finally sets me down and takes the large coat off me.I look around at my surroundings looking at all the strange faces looking at me. "Welcome chelsea we've been expecting you.." I look at the man that looks like a clown getting down on one knee once he finished his sentence. "Who are you? And why did u bring me here?" The clown looked at me with a serious look. "I brought you here for your help chelsea.." "What! Me! Why do you need my help for!" He sighs, "annie can explain everything." I feel tears streaming down my cheeks."s-shes alive? Annie's a-alive!?!" He nods, "why of course she is she's been here with us training to help us defeat our enemy..." I feel my body tremble. "W-where is she.... I have to see her..." Right when the black and white clown was going to respond he got cut off by a women's voice. I look behind him to see who the women was and froze in place. Annie... It's annie... I'm so glad she's alive! "Haii Chelsea its been a long time how are you?" I snap out of my thoughts and stand up showing anger in my eyes. "How am I? How am I?! Are you serious!?! Is that all you gotta say to me! How are you!?!" She sighs having a hurtful look on her face. "Chels.... Listen I know I've been gone for a very long time and left without a trace... I'm very sorry..." I laugh, "ha! Sorry? Your sorry! Sorry isn't gonna cut it! I've been waiting for a phone call or a simple text message! But nooo I get kidnapped by some clown! And end up here! And get a how are you from my best friend!?" She looks at me with hurtful guilty eyes. "Chels.. I didn't mean to.. I was doing this to protect you .." "Protect me?!? Protect ME!?!I'm sorry the last time I checked you dissappearing out of no where with no trace left behind isn't protecting me!" "I know what I did was wrong but you have to believe me... What I'm trying to do here is to protect you..." "Well your doing a mighty job!protecting me!?!" "Chelsea.. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you... I just wanted to keep you away from this mess... But I dragged you into it realizing that I need you so much..." I try to keep myself calm and wipe away my tears. "If you needed me then why didn't you take me with you!" "It wasn't safe for you to come yet. . please let me explain everything to you..." "Fine tell me everything that's been happening when you vanished and I want the truth annie... No more lies..." "I promise come with me." She takes my hand and takes me to her room so we can talk about what happened in private. I wish she can be more truthful with me.. Is that really to much to ask...?