chapter 12

Laughing jack's p.o.v
I glance over at Chelsea looking at every single figure.I look away and act like nothing happened when she looks over at my direction. I clear my throat when I still feel her eyes on me. "Um sooooo... Are you ready to have a fun time at the carnival?" She looks up at me. "Why are we even going to some carnival anyways." I laugh, "well I guess you might not want to see my home then." She looks at me confused. "Your home?" I chuckle, "yes my home."I look at her and smile. "I thought it'd be natural for a clown like me to be living in a tent at a carnival." She sighs and shakes her head. "Don't be a smartass your the first clown I met that is actually living in a tent at a carnival."I laugh and pet her head. "Well now you have and now you will be the very first human girl to actually live the day to see this clowns home." She playfully pushes my hand away from her head. "Oh come on that's a lie there was probably someone else that was important to you that has actually been to your house." I chuckle, "smart girl have you researched me by any chance? Or asked around the pasta house to know about my past of some black and white clown?" I smile and jokingly say. "I dunno maybe you have a crush on me and wanna know everything about me." I look down at her seeing her face go bright red and start to look surprised when I saw her face not knowing her face would go red like that. She studders, "n-no why would I e-ever like a c-clown."I chuckle and go down to her level having my face close to her our lips almost touching. "Maybe you do have feelings for this clown." I touch her cheek making her speechless and kiss her lips with such affection that takes her own breathe away. Well well looks like this black and white silly clown has fallen for this girl. I wonder how things get from here on out.