chapter 13

Chelsea p.o.v
He's kissing Me! He's actually kissing me! Why on earth is he kissing me for! This is crazy! Why am i letting him kiss me?!? Do I want him to be kissing me?!? Ugh! Why is this so confusing!?! I stand there shocked unable to respond or make a movement. He finally breaks the kiss and look down at me smirking. "Speechless I see." I look up at him "cant even kiss this clown back from how shocked you are." I punch his arm "Well excuse me! I didn't know you were planning to kiss me in the first place!" He laughs. "I didn't I just  with the flow and decided to kiss you" I frown "well it's not a very nice to be kissing a girl out of random like that were practically strangers!" He smiles "strangers? Is that how you view me As? A total stranger." I sigh "oh I didn't mean it like that stop making me look like the bad guy here." He chuckles "if your not the bad guy who is?" I pout "you little punk." He smiles "little?" He goes down to my level "say that again" I start to blush but manage to mutter the word "l-little." He grins showing his sharp razor teeth then leans in grabbing my face in a gentle way and kiss me with such affection that doesn't let me break free from. He slides his long tongue around mine fighting for domination. I try to resist with all my might but starts to give in and let's him explore my mouth with his tongue. He smiles then pulls me towards him our bodies pressing together. I set my hands on his chest to push him away but I don't have much strength left to push him away. So I let him dominate me and starts to melt away during the kiss enjoying it. Am I seriously letting this clown kiss me like this!?! Why am I enjoying it so much! What is going on here!?!