chapter 8

Slendys p.o.v
"Ughhh why is this so frustrating why is it so hard to find a stupid crystal and destroy zalgo!" I lift up my head when I hear someone say my name. "Slenderman? Are you alright you look upset.." I sigh and stand up looking down at skylar, "I'm fine there's nothing to worry about." "I know your lying to me ur going behind Annie's back to get zalgo." "Did you want something Skylar? I'm very busy." She rolls her eyes and leaves. I sigh and teleport to zalgos castle and goes to his room. "Well well well if it isn't my old friend slenderman how have you been friend?" I feel my blood boil when I see him smiling at me with a confident look. "I am not your friend where's the crystal." "Ahhh you mean this crystal?" He picks up the crystal and throws it up and catches it with his hand. "Give that to me now!'' He gets up, "why should I? I found it fair and square get your own." I grab him by the throat with my tenticle lifting him up from the ground. "Give that to me right this instant zalgo." He grins widely, "I dont think so old friend." I freeze unable to me feeling a horrible pain going through my entire boby. I drop zalgo and end up falling on my knees looking down seeing a knife going through my chest. I cough up blood and end up on the floor. I grunt and try to get up and fight back when zalgos men take me to the chamber and torture me all day. I scream so loud that my voice cut off completely. After a few more hours of torment they finally let me go and I only had a little bit of engery left to teleport back home. I stumble all over the house trying to reach my room but I start to get droozy and weak.I fall over unable to move an inch before I knew it I feel Skylar put her lips against mines healing me in a way. I feel my energy come back. "Your an idiot slender" I chuckle lightly, "don't call me slender sky." She smiles and helps me to our room.I will stop zalgo for sure I'm positive I can beat him we can win...!