chapter 3

Annie's p.o.v
After me and slendy told everyone what was going on they all instantly paired up and started training. I head upstairs to look for some weapons to use. Once im inside me and jeffs room i hear a creak on the floor board and feel someone grabbing me from behind. "Oh you got some damn nerve grabbing me you freak!" I elbow the person on the stomach and grab the persons arm once they lose their grip on me and lift them up throwing them across the room. "Owww annie that hurt! What'd you do that for!" The person gets up and turns around showing me their face. I sigh "god dammit jeff you scared me." He laughs. "Sorry babe i was testing you." "By grabbing me wow jeff." "Heyy come on you love mee." "Yea yea lets go join the others." After a few hours of traning, i walk to the lake to splash water on my face to refresh. Once i get to the lake, i kneel down on one knee and splash water on my face. Before i can even react or even defend myself i feel someone grab me putting a cloth over my nose and mouth knocking me out. I feel the person pick me up and carry me some where far away from the pasta house. After a few moments i feel myself get laid down on a soft bed. Then once i hear the door close i start to wake up and sit up looking around trying to figure out where i am. I get out of bed and try to find a way out but stays frozen when i sense a strong aura behind me. I stay still hoping it will go away but it doesnt. "Why hello there i've been waiting for you for a while now." Before i get the chance to turn around to face this person. He grabs me and throws me on the bed and gets ontop of me ripping my clothes off. I end up screaming trying to get him off me. He pins me down not letting me move an inch i notice my vision started to blur. All i can see him do is rip our clothes off. I start going unconcious and whispers lightly before i pass out. "Jeff... Please help me.."