chapter 11

Jeff's p.o.v
I looked around trying to find annie. Then I hear some voices down at the garden then walks over there and sees Annie and slendy talking about something. I lean my back against a tree so they don't see me and let's them have their moment together and waits in silence. After a few minutes everything went silent then I hear footsteps approaching to where I am. I start to pick up a wonderful girly strawberry sent then smiles to myself and wrap my arms around Annie from behind. "Hey beautiful where have you been all my life?" I smile when I hear her giggle and turn her around so she's facing me and let's her touch my cheek. "Were you here this whole time?" She says while looking up at me. "Nah I just got here i decided to let you have your moment with slendy since it looked important." She smiles, "how cute your such a gentlemen." I laugh, "me? Gentlemen? Nahhhhh, I'm just a caring boyfriend that let's my gorgeous girlfriend have her moment with her big brother." She giggles, "you haven't changed not one bit honey." I smile, "yeah and your stuck with all this." I do some sexy funny poses that makes Annie laugh so much that she started crying from how hard she was laughing. I hold her close to me. "Its been a while since I've seen you laugh like that." She finally catches her breath. "Yeah it has thank you for bringing my laughter back I needed that." I pet her head, "anything for my little angel." She smiles then stands on her tippy toes and plants a kiss on my lips. I kiss her back enjoying the moment not wanting it to end. We kiss for a long time not wanting to break the kiss not even for a second. I hope things get better soon at this rate once this baby is born things will probably turn ugly and not be able to stop it. Let's just see if things go in the right direction.