5

Blake's pov
It's been about a week since me and Ruby got together. I sitting in my bed read one of my adult books. I am almost finished with the chapter when I hear a small snore. In my bed on my right side I see Ruby clinging to my side daring to not let go. I close my book and put it on the dresser. I move to lay down next to Ruby and start to mess with her hair. I give her a kiss on the neck and it earns me "Blake stop it~". I let out a little giggle I see her silver eyes slowly blink open. Letting out a small yawn she sits up and starts to play with my cat ears. I am trying not to purr but I can't help it it feels great how she does it.after about ten minutes of that I remind Ruby we have classes today I can see a small pout on her face. I go take a shower and get dressed. Before I leave I walk over to Ruby and give her a kiss on the head and leave for class. I am almost to class then I realized Yang and Weiss are not around. I head to the emerald forest and see the two there Weiss had her head on Yang's lap while she was moving her hand through her hair. I decided to talk to Yang about in class and head to Doctor Ooblec(probably misspelled that). I sit down and as soon the bell rings Yang comes in and sits down. I take out a piece of paper and write down what I saw at the emerald forest and pass it to Yang. She looks at it a blushes turning as red as Ruby's cloak. After about five minutes I hear the paper slide over. I look at it ' Me and Weiss are dating please don't tell everyone I kinda want to keep it a secret please Blake'. I pick up my pen and write ' .You have yo tell Ruby she is your sister after all'. The bell rings and we get up. On are way to the dorm me and Yang finish are conversation in class." Yang how are you gunna tell Ruby". "I don't even know WAIT I KNOW". She screams "We could go on a double date and thats where I could tell her". A date does sound nice me and Ruby could get closer together." Let's do it". Yang squeezes me in a bare hug and I almost pass out before she keys go" let's get ready".