1

I do not own RWBY all art you see I give credit to the orginal person.

Ruby pov
Hi my name is Ruby Rose I'm a first year student at Beacon Academy. At Beacon you are out into teams of four. My team is made of my sister Yang Xiao Long a blonde with a heart of gold and a temper that could scare a Deathstalker. Then there is Weiss Schnee a girl with a royal attitude. When I first met her I exploded and she wouldn't stop yelling at me later on we became friends but she still yells. Then there is Blake Belladonna a girl that likes books is really mysterious at times but when you get to know her she is really nice and pretty not just pretty but beautiful. After about a week of knowing Blake we found out that she is a fanus and she has these cute little kitty ears that she hides under her bow because she is a little embarrassed by them. I don't know why they are just really cute. I like Blake no not like but love her since I met her. I could never tell her how feel, I don't even know if she feels the same way. Our first year at Beacon we fought a giant robot and on are first day at Beacon me and my team killed a Nevermore let's just say Beacon is a crazy school and the people there are even crazier.