26

Ruby's pov
"I want out"
I look at Neo.
"What do you mean"
"I mean I'm done. I don't want this anymore. The killing the stealing the tourture its to much". She looks like she's in the break of tears.
"I really cant do much how i am now so I don't know ho.."
"I already sent where we are to Beacon to get you out of here... and mabey me" she says the last part quietly.
" I will help you but I think I can get Ozpin to let you in Beacon if you help with the Whitle Fang". She looks at me with a a huge smile muttering thank you over and over again into my chest. I let out a wince in pain.
"Sorry about that". She exclaims
"Don't worry about it" I say with a smile. "So when should Beacon be here". I ask.
"Any moment why"
"Because I need Cresent Rose".
"I got that covered two your overgrown graden tool is always carried on me by Romans order" she casually says.
"Well can I have her back now". I say sounding childish.
"Roman will know what's up if that happens so you can get your weapon back when your freinds get here so untill then sleep". I reluctantly nodd my head and lay down for needed rest before I let sleep take me i think 'in coming home Blake'
Neo's pov
So the plan is set I can get out of here I just hope I can get Roman to come with me. I can tell by his eyes he doesn't want this but he's to far into this Cinder ladies plan to back out now. Mabey the headmaster at Beacon can give him a job in exchange for information and locations of White Fang. I get a call from Roman to meet him in his office. Finally get to his office and knock on his door. I hear Roman's voice saying come in.
"Neo how are you" he says walking towards me giving me a hug. I return the hug.
"Good just finished a little talk with Red" I say with a smile.
"That's great get packing we are moving bases in a few days so get ready". He says in a monotone voice.
"Hey Roman can I ask you something" I say shyly.
"Of course Neo what's up" he says with a look of concern.
"If you had a chance to get out of this work would you take the chance". I say with a hint of hope in my voice.
"Neo I...I..don't know what you are asking but if you are planning to get out of this work I'm behind you one hundred percent". He says with a slight smirk.
"Really" I look at him with eyes full of joy. I run up to him and give him a hug.
"Besides who would I be of I didn't help you". He says with a smirk.
"You would be Roman Torchwick" I say plainly.
"And you wouldn't be Neapolitan Torchwick now would you". He says letting ourembrace go. "Now how much time is left till your plan goes off" he says. I look at the clock and hold up three fingers and start counting down..two...one
BOOM.

Oh my gawd an update so I finally come back from the dead with some isperation from some people in the comments thank you red_like_roses_2000 and TimelessAnonymous and I'd like to thank everyone who reads this another update will happen soon trust me I'm a drunken Brannwen until then bye