20

Ruby's pov

While me, and Blake were walking back from the fair I get a text from Weiss.' Where are you two it's midnight' I'm surprised she waited this long to text me that.' Weiss we are fine we are on are way back now also what took you so long to text me that' I waited a few seconds ' Nothing  I just was busy that's all  see you guys when you get back' I smile at that answer knowing she was probably doing something with my sister." What's so funny Ruby" Blake asks interested by why I am smiling." Nothing it was Weiss's text she was worried about us"." oh took her long enough". I give Blake a smile, and grab her hand. We were almost to the dorms when Blake stops me." Hey ruby remember when you said I would get a treat later if I stopped at the fair". Crap I forgot about that." Yes Blake I remember why". I say nervously." Well can I have my treat now". Blake is now smiling wildly." What do you want for a..." I am cut off by a strong, and passionate kiss from Blake." I want this" is all she says before dragging us to the into the dorm." Wait what about Yang, and Weiss they will see us"." I already texted them to sleep in team JNPR's room".' I have a feeling this is going to be a long night.

Weiss's pov

I am laying on Yang's lap when I get a text form Blake.' Could you, and Yang sleep in team JNPR's  tonight please' I wonder why she ask me that then it clicked in she want's to do it  with Ruby again.' I guess  we'll be back in the morning' After that I go, and text Pyrrah  '  Could me and Yang sleep in your guys room again' After about a minute or two Pyrrah text's back.' Sure but may I ask why'.' Well it's complicated Blake want's alone time with Ruby if you know what I mean'.' Oh well your welcome any time'.' thanks Pyrrah'  I put my scroll down to pack a change of clothes." What are you doing Weiss". Yang asks " We are packing  a change of clothes for tomorrow"."Why are we doing this"." We are going to stay in team JNPR's tonight"." Why"." You sound like a child, and Blake want's some alone time with Ruby". After realizing what I meant she gets up to grab her clothes." You ready" an eager Yang asks me." Why are you so happy"." Because my sister is growing up.. anyways let's go"." I'm coming I'm coming". I walk over to her give her a little kiss, and walk out of the room with her close behind. We reach team JNPR's room. Yang knocks on the door quite loudly. The door open's to see Jaune in his pajamas." Hey Yang, and Weiss what are you guy's doing here"." Jaune I let them stay the night for personal reasons". Pyrrah say's from inside the room." Well ok come on in you guys can sleep in that bed"." Ok thanks Jaune". Yang, and I say in unison." Well let's go to bed" Pyrrah says." Wait where are Ren, and Norra" I ask noticing they are not her." They are on a mission, and will be back in two days" Jaune answers." Ok good night everybody". Yang says before pulling me into her embrace on the bed. She then puts her hands around my waist, and I slowly drift to sleep.