18

Blake's pov

I was reading my book on my bed. Yang was listening to music, Weiss was studying for her next test, and Ruby she was sleeping next to me quietly snoring. I finished a chapter when I hear foot steps by our door I would normally dismiss them but the steps stopped. Then there was a knock on the door. Yang walks to the door to see who is knocking. When she opens it to our surprise it is Jaune." Hey guys what's up". I quickly put my finger over my mouth and shush him pointing to Ruby. Yang finally speaks up " Hey Jaune how are you and how did the mission go" That's right I forgot they were on a mission. They said it would take a few weeks but ended getting longer for some reason." Hey Weiss how are you" Jaune says seeing Weiss" I still don't like you Jaune" Weiss says coldly." Ok but that doesn't matter now"." And why is that" Weiss says with a bit of happiness for not having to deal with him any more." Well me and Pyrrha are dating now". Yang then gives Jaune a hug." Well I got to go...got to get debriefed and all  bye" He away, and Yang shuts the door. She then walks over to Weiss who has a look if relief and sadness to it." How dare you hug him and not me Yang"." Because I have better things to do than him". Weiss has a huge blush on her face then she runs to the bathroom, most likely to hide her blush." Good morn erm... afternoon Blake". I look to where the voice came from to see Ruby's silver eyes looking at me. She leans up and gives me a peck on the cheek. That's when I get this strange feeling.' oh no not now'." You know you want to keep doing it so just let it all out" a voice in the back of my head said to me. I feel my body start to move closer I must fight my instincts not just for me but for Ruby. I eventually calm down to were I have control again." What do you want to do tonight Blakey"." You" the voice in the back of my head said." We can do what ever you want to do Ruby lets make this your night". She seemed very happy with that answer. She then crawled over me, and grabbed a towel to get ready for later. I decide to get up after Ruby gets out of the shower. While I am showering the voice in my head started talking to me." You know you want her just give in"." You don't want to miss this chance she liked it the first time so what's stopping a second time". I was starting to agree with the voice when I hear a knock in the door." Blake you alright you been in there for 30 minutes". The soft voice coming from Ruby." Yeah I'm alright I'll be out in a minute". I shut off the water, get out of the shower, and grab my clothes. I put on my signature white shirt, and black vest. I have my boots and shorts on too. I walk out of the bathroom to see Ruby in her black and red combat skirt with her black combat boots." You ready". she nods her head, and before we walk out the door I hear Ruby say " Blake your forgetting your bow". before she grabs it I tell her " I don't need it as long has I have you I'll be fine this one time". That made her really happy." Aaaww Blake" she then jumps at me to give me a hug." It's not like you'll have you clothes on later anyways" The voice said again. While we are walking to the edge of Beacon we are stopped by the bully of the school Cardin " What do we have here?.. A little kid and her pussy"." Step aside Cardin leave us alone"." How cute the little girl is acting tough". That does it for me usually I would blow it off but he can not, and will not talk to Ruby that way." Listen here Cardin you are going to walk away or I am going to kick your ass". He just looked at me and laughed." Looks like this kitty has fangs bring it on bitch". I calmly walk over to him. Cardin throwing the first punch. I quickly grab his arm to twist it behind his back. I then kick his legs out from underneath him. Which makes him fall on the floor. When I was done with that I grab Ruby's hand, and we walk off to do something.