4

Blake's pov
After classes and a long talk with Yang. I finally decided to tell Ruby how I feel. I'm about to enter our dorm room when my scroll goes off. It's Ruby 'meet me at the docks have something to say to you♡Ruby'. I stop and turn around to head to the docks. I turn a corner to see Yang and Weiss hand and hand they see me and let go of each other with a huge blush"Aww you to"." Shut up Blake~" is all Weiss could say before anything else is said I run off to the docks. When I reach the docks I see a little figure wearing a red clock with rose petals flying out of it thanks to her semblance. I walk closer to her and she turns around with a twinkle in her eyes and the sun reflecting of her skinakeing it look like it's glowing." What did you need to talk about.." I am stopped by a pair of lips on mine. She pulls away and tries to run but I grab her arm and pull her in close and hung her tight daring to never let go for that I might loose her." I feel the same way". Is all I can say.
Ruby's pov
I hear someone walk up behind me and I see Blake right there standing I can't believe how beautiful she looks with the sun to her face. She walks up to me" What did you need to talk about.." I push my lips on hers because there is no other way to express myself in this situation. After the kiss I try to run away but she stops me." I feel the same way". She kiss me with so much love and passion. After about a minute of kissing we break apart." I think we should head back to the dorm the others must be worried". I give a slight nod. I grab Blake's hand in mind and we walk back together. I can't believe it the girl of my dreams likes me back. The whole way back I couldn't stop blushing knowing she's mine. I won't let anything get in the way of that.