13

Blake's pov
I wake up and try to hug something or the someone that should be next me. Every morning for a week I have done this to only be left with nobody to hold. Every day I get told the samething she'll be back soon or she will get through this. Everyday I go to the same bleek room to sit next to her, and everyday im still hearing the same sounds from the heart monitor. The same thing happens everyday eventually Yang has to drag me out of the room so i can eat otherwise i would never leave she says. Its true I don't want to leave her side I just cant. Everyday I cry myself to sleep blaming myself for this for her getting hurt. I stopped going to classes to the point Ozpin excused me because I just would not go anyway. I always think to myself this will be the day I waiting for the day she wakes up from her sleep. I decide to finaly get out of bed to take a shower. While I was in there I heard a knock on the door."What is it"."Hurry up I got something to show you". Hangs voice said through the door sounding like a little kid on Christmas. I turn the shower off and get dress. When I open the door I hear the voice I yearned for "Hey kitty". I look up and see Ruby standing in the middle of the room. I put my hands over my mouth to keep from making a loud sound. I failed at that and had streams of tears on my face. I run up to her to give her a hug. I hugged her a bit to hard for she was patting my back for air."Ruby I missed you so much" I say between sobbs."Shh..sh.. it's alright let it out Blake". I put my head on the crack of her neck to feel the warmth she gives me. While crying I hear Weiss " Yang we should go to the park" most likely to give us alone time."But it's getting good". Weiss just drags Yang out of the room. I look at Ruby and she looks back at me. I just stare into those silver eyes that have always had me memorized."Kitty we should lay down becuse im really tired". I look at her and nodd. We climb into bed I put Ruby infront of me intertwining are legs together. Pulling her close to my chest, and having her head underneath my chin."I love you Blake"."I love you to Ruby". Not even a few minutes later I hear soft snoring comeing from the girl I'm holding close. I decide to fall asleep too. The darkness seeming not that dark anymore thanks to her.