9

Yang pov
"Come on Ruby were going" is all I say before heading to the car park where my motorcycle bumblebee is parked up."Yang where are we going". Ruby says in a confused tone."Don't sorry about it just get on". I had her a helmet and out mine in and drive off.
Time skip 20 min.........
"Are we there yet Yang"."Yes Ruby". I hear a sigh from Ruby and walk into the building. The loud music and lights being back memories. The first time I was here was fun I just never got my drink. I walk up to the bouncer."What are you doing back here". He says with a bit of fear in his voice."I have to talk to Jr" fine to in. I walk in and see Jr at the bar as me and Ruby cross the dance floor all of Jr's men look at me with wide eyes. I tap Jr on the shoulder "What do you..." he looks at me and jumps back a bit."What do you need sir" "Glad you remembered. I was told you know where to find some one"."You came to the right place now who are you looking for"."Our friend Blake"."So that's who he took". Before I can say anything Ruby butts in"WHERE IS SHE"."Little girl all I know is that this gut told me to tell you go the place where you guys fought the giant robot a while ago". That's when Ruby ran out of the club to go there."Is there anything else I can do for you...sir" I shake my head no and run out.
Ruby's pic
I must find Blake I can't stop running. The place is give blocks further. When I get there bust through the window only to see a phone on a table in the middle of the room. I walk over to the phone and it rings."why hello there"."WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE IS BLAKE AND HOW.DID YOU KNOW I WAS HERE". I screamed. In a call voice "one No need to tell two I am someone you dont need to know right now. There look in the corner of the building to your right". I look over and see a camera."Now any more questions"."Yes where is BLAKE"."She is safe if you want to see her head to the the emrald forest alone I will send you the coordinates soon bye Ruby". How did he know my name. Before I fimsh my thoughts my scroll goes of with the coordinates. Then I hear the sound of a motorcycle."Ruby where are you"."I'm here"."Don't ever run of like that where's Blake"."I don't know let's just head back". Yang looks at me and accepts my answer. We get on bumblebee and head back to Beacon.