December 14th

Hello everybody! I am so sorry for the loooong wait! I have just been using my time on so many other things. Writing my two other stories, job, school. It has just all been crazy!

But here I am, and here is your next chapter! I really hope you like it!
———————————————
Moans were filling the air, hands roaming bodies, fingers tangled in hair. To say morning sex was Emma's favorite hobby, would be an understatement. She absolutely loved it. To her it was god. Even better than food. And especially when it was with Regina. She let herself get lost in her thoughts as she felt two fingers inside her and a mouth on her neck. She could feel the filthy lips and perfectly white teeth marking her. Emma moaned and was brought from her thoughts as she felt a third finger enter her and she screamed out.

"FUCK!"

Regina sped up her motions and Emma could see stars. Regina could feel the blondes walls tighten around her fingers and soon enough, Emma came hard. Regina smiled in satisfaction and stopped her fingers slowly before pulling out and looking at Emma before seductively rising her hand slowly, placing her fingers on the blondes lips letting her taste her own flavor.

"You... Are... Amazing", Emma sat between breaths and felt Regina laying her head on the blondes chest. Emma sighed and smiled as she kissed the brunette's temple and caressed it gently before she felt tears in her eyes.

"So are you dear"

They laid for a couple of minutes before Emma finally decided to speak.

"What about Robin?"

Regina furrowed her eyebrows and rose from the blondes chest to look at her.

"Robin?"

"Yes. Robin. Last time you spoke with him, you yelled at him. After the things with Roland and everything"

Regina looked down and felt some of her hair being brought behind her ear.

"Yeah. But I don't know. I should probably go talk to him"

Emma nodded and smiled before sitting up letting the covers down revealing bare chest. Regina immediately looked hungrily at her chest and could feel her mouth watering. Emma noticed the stare and smirked before taking her breast into her palms and showing them to Regina's face. Regina moaned and without any warning latched her mouth onto one of the nipples sucking hard. Emma moaned out and before she knew it, she was brought back down on her back. She could feel the wetness return and now needed the brunette's fingers once more.

"Regina..."

"Patience Swan"
———————————————
Henry woke to a house full of moans and screams and he scrunched his face in disgust and put a pillow to his face. When he knew he couldn't get back to sleep, he stood from his bed and changed before walking out of his room, the moans and screams becoming louder, and he quickly ran down the stairs, deciding to play some video games before breakfast.

Only 30 minutes later Regina walked down the stairs in her pantsuit. She could easily hear the Star Wars tone from Henry's game and she chuckled before walking to the kitchen to make breakfast. Two minutes later Emma walked down as well and walked to the kitchen.

"I can hear Henry is up"

Regina chuckled and shook her head.

"Yes he is. He probably couldn't sleep because of all the noise you made"

"Don't blame me?! You caused me to scream"

Regina turned to her lover and smirked.

"Well I am good at what I am doing"