December 17th

Hello everybody! Here's another update!

I know it has been a while and I am so sorry! And I am even more sorry to tell you that the next week (From Saturday to Sunday the following week), I will be going at Roskilde festival, if any of you knows what that is! If you do, text me and maybe we can meet up (like any of you wanted to xD)

But because I will be attending the festival, I won't get time to write because I'm working at the festival. And the Monday after I've come home, I will be traveling to Italy and later that week, Germany so for the next three weeks, form Saturday, I won't be able to post anything! But don't worry, I will be writing as much as possible on the vacation and hopefully give you a chapter or two.

But for now, enjoy the chapter here and let me know what you think!
———————————————
Regina woke by a loud scream and groaned and moved to turn off her alarm. Once it was turned off, fell back asleep. But it didn't last long as she hears the door open and a yelling Henry runs inside.

"Santa has been here!", he says and Regina groans and Henry just laughs and runs back down. Regina sits up and all the memories from last night flows back into her mind. Telling Emma about their bond. Emma leaving. Or rather running away. She sighed and got out of bed. But before she reached the bathroom, she heard a phone and turned to see her a new message. She opened it and smiled at the text.

Good morning

Good morning

Regina wrote back and walked to the bathroom taking a shower. When she walked back out she noticed to messages.

Slept well?

Regina smiles at the text and quickly texts back.

I slept rather fine I guess. What about you?

She goes to the next text and her face immediately falls.

Hey

She smiles a little at the text. She's happy that Emma have decided to contact her.

Hey

She lays her phone down and finds some clothes to put on. Once on, the phone vibrates once more and she sees her secret admires text.

I have slept fine as well, thank you. Now go get your coffee

Regina smiles and quickly types a thank you and sends it before walking down the stairs and sees Henry sitting in the dining room at the table with his present.

"Good morning Henry", she says and walks over kissing his forehead. Henry smiles at her and shows her his present.

"Look mom. My secret Santa gave me the next Harry Potter book", he says and Regina smiled at him, happy to see him that happy.

"That's nice dear. Have you even started the first?"

Henry nodded eagerly and smiled wide.

"I'm almost done actually", he said and Regina eyed him suspicious.

"Henry, are you doing your homework or reading all day long?", she asked and Henry eyed her and rolled his eyes.

"Of course I'm doing my homework, mom"

Regina grinned and kissed him on the forehead before turning to her own present. She sat down beside him. She sighed and gently opened it. It wasn't very big and Regina figured it could be some kind of jewelry. But before she could open it fully, her phone vibrated and she looked down at it to see Emma's text.