December 19th

Hello everybody! Another update is up!

I know it has been a VERY long time since I last updated, but if it helps, it's not just with you guys who reads this story! I haven't updated at stories for a long time. And I am very ashamed of myself.

But if I have to come with some sort of apology, I just haven't had the best couple of weeks. So many things to think about and so many decisions to make. A depression I had to get out of. To say my life has been hard the last couple of weeks, will be a large understatement. So I think you guys need to accept that sometimes I will have moments and even periods where I just need to relax. And when those moments and periods arrive, I won't be able to write or read anything. I simply don't have the strength to do it.

But I am back once again with a new update for you guys, and I will also soon be posting my next update on my other story 'A Reason to Smile'. I am currently writing on 'Soldier of Love', and 'A Stranger in Storybrooke' is honestly currently dead at the moment. I have no ideas to the story and I simply don't know what to write into it. But yeah. I will soon come with lots of updates. And I hope of course that you like all of them.

So without further ado, lets get to the story!

"Emma I told you not to let him run inside without cleaning his feet first!", Regina yelled as she ran after Crevan into the living room with the towel in her hands. Emma and Henry stood back in the door way.

"I'm sorry Gina", she said and Henry gave her a sympathetic clap on her shoulder before walking upstairs. The family had gotten up early because of the newest family members eagerness to come outside and play in the snow.

"Ugh. Next time we go out and play in the snow, this little guy here is wearing his shoes", Regina said as she walked back inside the dining room with Crevan in her arms and the towel around him. Emma frowned looking at her girlfriend.

"What shoes?"

"These", the brunette said and flicked her wrist making four small baby shoes appear in her hand. Emma raised an eyebrows at the woman while said woman simply eyed her back.

"Anyways. I think our little guy here needs a bath", Emma said and Regina looked down at the fox in her arms quietly sniffing his fur. He did not smell very good.

"Alright. I'll go do some work in my study while you bathe him", she said handing Crevan over to the blondes arms before said blonde could stop her.

"Wha—"

"Please? I don't feel so good today. I just need to get some work done and then lay down", the brunette interrupted the blonde and said blonde nodded and leaned in giving the woman a soft kiss on her lips before walking upstairs to the bathroom.

"And please try not to ruin my bathroom as well! No peeing in any corners!!", Regina called out at her girlfriend and instantly received a smirk and shaking head before her girlfriend disappeared upstairs.

"It's like taking care of a baby!", Regina said to herself as she walked to her study and sat down at her desk.

"Alright boy. Let's get you cleaned up", Emma said as she and Crevan entered the bathroom. She placed him in the tub and filled it with water. Crevan jumped in surprise as he heard the water hit the surface and turned to the water running down. Suddenly he looked curious and walked closer to the tab, sniffing with his nose. Emma looked at the whole scene with a smirking and hopeful face.

Please don't be afraid of the water, she kept repeating in her head as Crevan slowly walked closer to the tab with his nose. The fox felt the water meetings his paws and looked down for a moment only to lift his front paw and splashing it back down in the water, hitting Emma. Emma jumped back as she saw the water flying towards her, but of course she was hit and suddenly she was drenched from the chest and down to her stomach.