Chapter 7

"Rise and sh- oh my..."

I groan and use one hand to rub my eyes. I slowly sit up and glance at a sleeping Peeta next to me. Yawning, I look at Effie. She wears a surprised and shocked look at her. Her mouth opens and closes, and her eyes are wide. "Why... did you....?"

I laugh at her confusion. "We didn't have sex if that's what's you're implying."

"Hmm?" I feel Peeta move next to me, and he sits up. He looks at Effie and bursts out laughing. Effie lets out a breath and her shock replaces her usual self. "Ok with that settled, you guys need to hurry! It's our first day of training!" She scurries out of the room and closes the door behind us.

I look at Peeta and give him a toothy smile. After my crying session, we spent the rest of the night talking and avoiding the subjects of the Games and family. We both became tired and I fell asleep in his arms.

I quickly get out of bed. "Come on. We need to get ready."

I start to walk away, but I'm pulled back into the bed. "Hey!" I laugh.

"Come here."  Peeta pulls me to him, and gives me a long, lingering kiss. When he lets go, and I smile at him and walk off to my room, trying to tease him.

When I get inside, I find some simple clothes on my bed, a grey, tight long sleeve shirt, black spandex leggings, and plain shoes. I undress and put everything on. I go to the closet and find a black spandex sweater, tie it around my waist, and walk out the door.

I find Haymitch by the door, waiting for me and Peeta. I'm the first one out.

"Are you ready?" Haymitch asks.

I take a deep breath. "Yeah."

~
After everyone is ready, we head off to the training room, which is not that far from our rooms. All the tributes rooms are connected into one big building and the training room is in the very middle. When me and Peeta walk in, I immediately feel my cheeks warm up.

Everyone in the room turns their heads towards us. I bit the inside of my lip and go to the chairs in the middle of the room. I find the chairs marked Peeta District 12 and Katniss District 12. I sit where my name is and fold my hands together on my lap. I look around the room, taking in everything. Haymitch said there would be no physical training, just mental. I see 12 different stations, with different people behind the tables. I guess we're being put off into teams, I think.

And I thought right. After the instructor introduced all the tributes, we were split off, everyone with their own district partner. Me and Peeta slowly get up and head over to the station 12. I take a deep breath, grasp Peeta's arm, and we stop in front of the station.
__________
If you're wondering why there is a picture of Luke Mitchell on the side, you're about to find out. I don't really think that Josh Hutcherson was the best actor for this story. I think that's all the "actor changes" for now, but if you want me to change any more, just comment!
Sorry this was a short chapter too!!! It'll be longer next time.
Don't forget to vote, comment, and share too :)