Chapter 14

"You ready?"

"M...m..hm"

I couldn't talk since I had the gag in my mouth. I closed my eyes, even though I had a blindfold on. I heard the vibrator noise, but I didn't feel anything yet. So I waited..... for at least a minute.

I started to whimper. I felt myself
beginning to become wet from the tension and mystery.

Then I feel it.

I feel the vibrator touch my pussy. I moan loudly at the feeling. I feel the vibrator circle and rub on my clit. That causes a slight muffled scream to come from me. I hear Peeta snicker a little.

"Are you ready for more?" Peeta asks.

Before I could even try to answer with a gag in my mouth, I feel the vibrations become intensely stronger. I full on scream at the sensation. I feel my pussy become wetter because of what's going on.

Then, Peeta suddenly pulls the vibrator away. I whimper at the loss.

All of a sudden, I can see again. I blink a couple of times, and my vision comes back me to in time for me to see Peeta fling the blindfold across the room.

"I want to... try something else." Peeta says with a low voice.

I shiver at this.

"Since I have pleasured you... I want you to pleasure me."

Next thing I know, Peeta takes my gag off, un cuffs me, and shifts my body to where my head is at the edge of the bed. Peeta then cuffs my hands again to either side of the bed, resulting in me not being able to move my arms at all.

"W-what are you going to doing Peeta?"

I look at him with a bit of worry in my eyes. I see him smirk. "Oh, I'm going to teach you how to give a blowjob."

Peeta slides his pants down, then his boxers. My eyes widen at the sight of his... well, boner. He walks over to me and stops in front of my head. His dick is directly aligned with my mouth.

Even though I'm surprised at what he wants me to do, I have a good feeling I'll be decent at it. I don't have a very strong gag reflex. I've learned this through trying to force myself to throw up once, just to play sick and skip school. After so many tries, I never did throw up and I ended up still going to school.

Peeta looks down at me. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah..."

Peeta places the tip of his dick on my lips and starts to slowly starts to push into my mouth. He carefully goes in and out of my mouth, not going deep at all though. I knew he was just being careful with me, not wanted to hurt me.

He groans a little and pulls away. "Are you doing ok?" He asks me.

"Yeah...." I respond. "You... you can go deeper if you want." I add quickly.

Peeta looks at me with uncertainty. "Are you sure?"

I give him a quick nod. Peeta pushes his dick back into my mouth and slowly pushes it to the back of my throat. He groans as he goes all the way in.

I hold it in, surprised with myself for being able to do this. A couple seconds later, I start to run out of breath and I gag a little. Peeta quickly pulls out again. I clear my throat a little.

"Are yo-"

"I'm fine. Stop asking me if I'm fine." I huff a little. "Do what you want to me. I can take it."

I see Peeta hesitate, but I see a smirk on his lips. "I have an idea."

He goes to where the vibrators are and grabs on that is controlled by a remote. Then, he grabs a strap that can hold a vibrator and tie around my legs for direct contact. He sets up the vibrator and ties the strap around my legs, which are still spread wide open. As soon as everything is secure, walks around back to me. He dangles the remote in front of my head.

"Now, I'm in control." He says slowly.

I am so unbelievably turned on.

Before I could process anything, I feel the vibrator turn on. I yelp in surprise, but that was promptly silenced by Peeta putting his dick back in my mouth. He starts off slowly again, hitting the back of my throat each time, but then quickens his pace.

I try to moan, because of what's going on with the vibrator, but that was completely hopeless, considering what was going on in my mouth.

Then, without warning, the vibrations get stronger. I arch my back at the feeling. Peeta pulls back, and as soon as his dick is out of my mouth, I scream. The feeling is so intense, that I'm nearly about to cum.

Peeta puts his dick back in my mouth once again and fucks my mouth harder than before.

"Ohhh I'm going to cum." Peeta exclaims with a moan. For the last time, he pulls out. I don't even watch when he cums. Now I'm just focused on the vibrations.... and how I'm about to cum as well.

I feel myself reach my limit and I let go. I scream and moan at the sensations, arching my back and grabbing onto the handcuffs that hold my hands apart.

This lasts for a good 30 seconds before the sensation goes away, and the vibrator is turned off. Peeta takes off the strap, unties my feet, and takes off my handcuffs. I pant a little as I slowly try to stand up, but kind of collapse against the bed. Peeta rushes to me and lays me down on the bed. He lays down next to me and hugs me. I hear him say something to me, but my brain wasn't listening. I drift off to a heavy sleep.

-----------------------
Thank you all for reading! I found out today that this story is #333 in romance!!! Thanks for everything guys!! <3