Chapter 11

(WARNING, THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS SEXUAL. YOUVE BEEN WARNED)
The train ride home has a lot of sexual tension. We had to wait till we got to the hotel to have sex. Effie and Haymitch left us alone in one of the train cars so they could go drink wine in the dining room in the train.

All the lust building in me was unbearable. I sit next to Peeta on the train. We keep looking at each other, kinda giving small smiles and nervous grins. He looked nervous too. It would be both of our first times.

Finally the train stops. I glance at Peeta again. But this time I don't see that nervousness in his face. This time I see the lust. He looks at me and licks his lips.

This gets me turned on. I bite my lip and smirk at him. Finally the train doors open for the hotel. We look at each other, grab each other's hands, and race down the hallway to our rooms. When we stop to the front of our door, he fumbles to find the card to open the room.

"Hey," I grab his face and he freezes. I moves my mouth to his and kiss him. He doesn't hesitate and starts kissing back. We passionately make out for a couple seconds, before he pulls away, and swipes the card to open the door.

As soon as the door flies opens, his lips are back on mine. Without thinking, I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. He doesn't seem dazed by it, surprisingly. We blindly stumble through the door and look for a bedroom. He finds a room and quickly opens the door. I open my eyes for on second to see what room we're in.... Peeta's. He has the biggest bed and it seems perfect.

He lays me down in the bed and takes off all his clothes, except for his underwear. I do the same. It's a little harder to take clothes off when you're laying down, but I managed.

He climbs on top of me and starts kissing me again. I wrap my hands around him and struggle to get closer. It's a weird feeling to want someone so bad. I've never felt like this. I don't know how sex feels like, but I want it so bad.

His lips move from my mouth and start going down my body. He reaches behind me and unclips my bra. He pulls it off and lifts up to look at me. His eyes roam up and down my body and finally his eyes land on my face.

I look at him straight in the face. We stare at each other for a minute. I smile. At that moment, everything feels perfect. I don't think about what might happen in the arena. I don't think that I might lose and never see my family again. I'm stuck in the moment. And I don't want it to end.

I feel his hands go down to my panties and slowly take them off. He throws them across the room, his eyes never leaving mine. He takes off his underwear. I don't want to look for some reason. I just close my eyes.

"Are you ready?" Peeta asks me softly. I don't answer right away. I let myself smile with my eyes closed for a couple seconds.

I breath in, then out, then open my eyes and look him in his eyes.

"I'm ready." I whisper.

He nods and starts to go down. I focus on breathing.

Then I feel it. I feel him go inside me. I give a soft moan in the pain and pleasure.

"You ok?" Peeta asks nervously.

"Yeah." I say softly.

Then he goes all the way in. I hear him groan and I groan with him. He starts to go a little faster. Pleasure starts to spread throughout my whole body. I feel pleasure in places I've never thought I could feel. It feels magical and I don't want it to stop.

He keeps speeding up little by little and we both start to moan, groan and pant louder. I can feel myself reaching my climax. I wrap my arms around him and dig my fingers in his back.

Finally I reach my climax. My back arches against the bed. I let out a loud moan and grip the sheets with my hands. After I finished, I start to calm down. Peeta's still inside of me. I know he hasn't cum yet but I know he's close. I let him go for a little longer until I hear him groan and I feel him cum inside of me. I let out a soft moan when I feel it.

Peeta rolls to the side and lays down next to me. We both stay quiet to catch our breaths.

"Was that good?"Peeta asks me after a while.

I smile and turn to look at him. "Yeah..... it was good."

I hear him smile and he closes his eyes. I close my eyes too and hug his chest. He wraps his arm around me.

"Stay with me." I whisper to him.

"Always"
_____________________
Don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends!

Love you guys!