Chapter Two

Chapter Two

.::::::::::::::::Jordin POV::::::::::::::::.

I remained backstage until finally the staff member that Perry sent to lead me back to the concert opened the last door for me and directed me back to my seat. You'd think at a concert everyone would be looking at the stage while Diggy kept saying the same thing: "Copy Copy Paste. Co-Copy Copy Paste.' (between you and me this song was annoying) but as I was saying, I walked past the rows & could feel the stares on my back.

It sent shivers through my spine. I felt like I was in a dark alley in downtown New York at 1am walking past a sketchy ass group of gangsters, naked. For the most part I kept my eyes to the ground. When I knew I was close to where I remember our seats are I literally stare in the face of Fangirls. They looked at me through the slits of their eyes. Some not looking at all, others glancing to judge me closely and others, mainly the girls with the #1 Girl shirts that I not-so-kindly ran in to, turned to blatantly stare at me with glares.

So much for the "congrats" and "I'm so happy for you" 's that I read happened at Justin Bieber concerts. I returned to my seat and the "Don't touch me boo" girl with the pretty box braids turned around to look me up and down. She stared me right in the eye. If I had more guts I would ask her what she was looking at but uhm...... You don't play with New York girls.

She whispered something to her #1 Girlfriend beside her who had shoulder length blonde hair and long eyes. She too evaluated me, then both started laughing together.

Ohkay...

I only then realized that Jereica, Alisa and Sharon weren't here, only Amy.

Amy is my ride or die. I met her in 9th grade, and since then we've been inseparable. Remember how I was saying that You don't play with New York Girls? Amy doesn't follow any of those unwritten laws. She fears no bitch. No one ever tried messing with me at school because they knew she was my girl. My partner in crime, clearly opposites attract.

Standing at 5'5, she has long black to light brown ombré hair. She's single, which is weird because she is extremely easy on the eyes.

"Where is everybody?" I asked her.

She didn't even look at me while speaking just kept her eyes on Diggy. "Bathroom."

"Oh. You didn't have to go?"

"Yeah, I did...."

"Oh. Awwwwwwwwww you stayed so I would know where you guys were?"

She's still looking forward. "I stayed because Copy Paste is my favourite song.."

What is wrong with her?

I grabbed her elbow as the girls, returning from the bathroom, ran back in to their seats.

"Is something wrong-"

"SHHHHHH."

"Aye y'all," called Diggy from onstage. I looked up at the shining spotlight on him. I squinted. He looks much taller from down there.

"I just want to thank y'all, from the bottom of my heart, for coming out here tonight. New York is my home and..." He made this tiring speech. Taking walks across the stage. He finished with, "So I just want y'all to ALWAYS keep ya two's up cause," He looked straight in to the crowd. He pressed the mic to his pink lips. "Jetsetters...." He put the mic down to his side and stared in the audience. "Stay....." He pointed the mic to the crowd. "FLY!" I jumped startled at the screaming response of the crowd. I held my chest. I could feel my fast heartbeat. There was no warning.

At last that wrapped up the concert and now it's time for the meet and greet. Alisa linked arms with me as we waited in line for a staff member to check everyone's m&g passes.