Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

DIGGY POV

It's now been three and a half weeks since I've seen my Ms.Anonymous. One day of us physically being together is of no satisfaction anymore, it's too long ago.

I miss wrapping my arms around her and her squeezing me. I've been thinking about kissing those soft lips of hers nonstop for the past five nights where we've FaceTimed. Yesterday, Jordin FaceTimed me after she'd gotten out of Alisa's pool. She sent me a fine ass picture of her laying on a beach chair and believe me it made me want to kiss more than just her lips. I'm a guy. I'm not afraid to admit that I need the real thing.

And she's crazy beautiful. So I need it soon.

"My man." Greeted someone as they walked through to my backyard where I was resting. Its a very sunny, hot day and I'm resting on a hammock in the shade. The person was only a figurine so I lifted my sunglasses off my eyes.

"Aye, my dude!" I gave Trevor dap. Trevor Jackson is a new friend of mine that I recently got close to after the song we'd just dropped together, the one I was recording last week: My Girl. The team and I were so happy to bring him to the stu to do the chorus and he killed it. And so far my Jetsetters have been feeling it so it's cool. He's a cool dude. Very relaxed and a better opponent to play ball against than Russ or my dad. Stoopid talented, and if I go on my next tour with him it'd be sooo hype >>>

We're chill with each other enough that he can just reach my base and ask my parents where I'm at, to walk through my backyard like right now.

"What're you saying?" He asked me as he went to pick up a patio chair by the pool to sit near the hammock. He sat and turned the nozzle so the foot rest kicked out. He got comfortable.

"Chillin." I slid my shades back down and put my hands behind my head. "About to FaceTime my girl soon you want to reach?"

I thought about how lucky I am that Jordin doesn't like celebrities, she sees everyone as equals.

Trevor smirked. "Your girl is fine af." He stated simply. He's FaceTimed with us before, when he slept over the other day. And no, he's not "feeling" her or anything like that. When I tell you he is one of my boys that is mad respectable, I'm telling the truth.

"But nah." Trev declined. "Me & Roger are going to Ye's concert tonight. He should be here soon."

"Say word that's tonight?! Do you have an extra ticket?"

Trevor squinted his eyes like I was crazy. Then his mouth slowly broke out into a smile as he took something from his pocket. "Already know I . Gotttttt . Youuuuuuuu...."

He showcased two tickets in his hands pinching them. He brought the tickets to his face and smelled them. "Yep." He nods enthusiastically. "Smells like second row to me."

I sat up throwing my legs over the hammock touching the grass. I'm smiling as I applaud. "This is why you're my boy," I reached over and he gave me dap.

Roger walked into the backyard then. He had on some of his freshest clothes and kicks ready for the concert. I'm talking Calvin Klein and Hugo Ross. Or maybe he's dressed like this just for Sharon, seeing as he's FaceTiming her right now. I'm sure he has on that $100 Kanye white tee.

Roger has his hand extended in front of him and above, where he's looking at the screen and walking towards us.

"No, I just got here." He said. We couldn't hear what Sharon was saying because he had his headphones plugged in.

Maaaaan.... Has my boy fallen hard or nah? Sharon and Roger talk every night. Almost as much as Jordin and I do but yet he stays in the friendzone.