Chapter Seven

Author's Note.

Vote & Comment if you want me to continue writing this story! Thank you so much for reading💌

Chapter Seven

Jordin POV

"UGHHHHHHHHHHH I don't want to go in thereeeeeeeee."

I whined like a toddler as Alisa yanked me out of the car with two peite hands. It literally took a tug of war to get me out and into the 7:00 night. My flats met the concrete of the parking lot and I was welcomed by the warm Texas breeze that blew my hair out of my face.

I frowned at my girls in front of me.

"Stop pouting buttercup." Jereica held her bangs to the side. "You wanted to be here half an hour ago." She reminded me. My sister decided on wearing a red v-neck blouse that was a half sleeve and cropped only a tiny bit.

"I'm not pouting its just-" I looked around the gigantic parking lot. Filled with parked cars, we had to park far from the arena. I watched as girls, Jetsetters all over the parking lot hopped from their cars with posters and cameras and big smiles on their faces.

It would only seem scary to me, these happy girls.

"Are you scared of them?" Amy asked in disbelief.

I shook my head quickly. "No!"

"Hm Whatever you say..."

"Okay yes. A little." I admitted, I have no filter.

"Come on," Sharon soothed, taking my hand. My sister took my other hand squeezing it encouragingly. Which is exactly what I needed right now.

Liss was already doing that pumped up squealing she does, so she's completely in her zone. It kind of made me feel better that she didnt deem what I was scared of important. Amy and her were in front of us, already beginning to yell lyrics as we began our walk through the parking lot.

I don't know. I guess I'm a little nervous knowing that I'm going in to a concert to be around these girls. Some of the stuff they said on Twitter were pretty nasty. I haven't been noticed yet, but it's like I can already feel the death stares. Which should be expected. They're all expecting me, lest we forget. But they're not expecting me because I am here to meet Kyle or be with my girlfriends, They choose to believe that I'm here because I am Diggy Simmons' "mistress", ready to fuck his brains out after the show.

Dfkm.

Kid wouldn't even stand a chance.

We walked through the parking lot, me in the middle of Sharon and my sister, Amy and Alisa far in front of us. I looked around again, and not to spot girls all around, I was looking for Kyle's familiar Black Benz. Her name is Gemma, haha. I didn't spot it, though you'd think I had by the way my heart picked up speed, because I know that it is only a matter of time until I get to meet him in this very parking lot that I'm making my way across.

The big lit arena marked FORD CENTRE was enormous. we reached steps leading in to the air conditioned building.

The stares began then.

I tried my best to ignore the collective group of girls noticing my presence. Gasps were heard.

Amy skipped to the ticket master and handed him all of our tickets. I laughed because it is the most adorable thing ever seeing her long curls bounce with her.

We were granted pass the ticket booth and we looked for the directions to the floor seating.

"How did we get first floor tickets again?" I asked the girls, thinking back to all the fundraising they did to get us fifth row in NY. I doubt my mom or dad forked up that much money for another set of tickets. Especially since they paid our gas the last time.