Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Jordin POV

"God, you're going to empty that mascara bottle, Jor." Amy said looking at me incredulously through the mirror. She's standing on the other side of my insanely-large-for-a-bathroom bathroom. I laughed and leaned back so my nose wasn't brushing the mirror anymore.

"Why are you wearing makeup anyway?" Jereica had a large hair clip clamped between her teeth, her two hands occupied since she's twirling another strand of her hair around a hot curling wand. She had on light-wash skinny jeans and a large red hockey t-shirt, which she was only wearing until she finds a cute top to her liking. She narrowed her eyes at me, looking like a cat due to her perfect winged eyeliner.

I smiled at my sister. "Maybe I just wannnnnnna," I sung, twisting the lid on my L'Oreal Mascara that was in my hands.
"She wannnnts to." Alisa mimicked me excitedly. She hopped over to me in excitement, her freshly moussed curls bobbing after her. Liss wrapped her hand around my arm, squealing. "I'm so happy that you're excited to go to Diggy's show with us! Are you officially a Jetsetter?"

Alisa was wearing a tight but not too tight pink tank top, and grey shorts that I'm pretty sure were mine, but I don't care seeing as I'm wearing her top. She looked cute as usual. My bundle of joy bestfriend.

I smiled at her before finger combing my hair back. "Pfftt. Fuck that nigga." I said.
The three girls gasped at my response, and Sharon threw a towel at my back. I rolled my eyes, "What?" I spun around to face Sharon, who-she looked gorgeous. Her silky, long black hair over one of her shoulders. She's wearing a fitting black tank top with the name "DIGGY" on the chest, the letters the same colour as her aqua blue jeans. Her green eyes, really shine when she's excited about something, complimenting right off her blemish free dark skin.
"You better be saying fuck that nigga as in you want to fuck that nigga because otherwise bye." I couldn't help but laugh once again, and all the girls looked at me like I had three heads.

Why are they staring at me? "What???" I asked.
Jereica squinted her eyes. "What's wrong with you?"
I only lifted my eyebrows questionably.
Jer elaborated. "Why are you so happy? Just two months ago we had to drag you out of the house to go to a Diggy concert with us, and now, today, you woke up earlier than all of us not to mention you're-" She grabbed the mascara I had in my hand and held it up. Amy gasped dramatically, her hands covering her mouth. Jereica nodded as she presented the mascara as if it was a piece of evidence in a CSI. "-you're wearing you're Favourite mascara! What's going on?"
I grabbed the mascara back, turning to face my mirror again.

I giggled as I saw the lost expression of my friends through the mirror. A smile crept on my face. "I'm meeting Kyle at the concert tonight." I admitted.

"WHAT!!!!"
They screeched so loud I had to cover my ears.
"Shut up what the hell???"
"How are you meeting Kyle tonight???" Amy asked, breaking her silence.

Wth kind of question is that? Amy had on the matching black Diggy tank as Sharon. Only she paired hers with regular fitting blue and pink tye-dye shorts. Simple black flats completed her outfit. Her brown to light brown ombre hair was straight and mid length on her shoulders. She had on a pinkish nude lipstick, and natural makeup that accentuated her lengthy brown eyelashes. No macara. I was going to tell her how great she looked until I took notice to the extreme glare she was giving me. Ever since the car ride when she accused me of lying we've been a little distant, but not too much... We were on the phone last night.

"Hm I don't know we're just going to be normal people and encounter?"
"That's not what I meant." She snapped sourly. Clearly she's being really sensitive on my sarcasm today.