Chapter Four

Authors Note.

I have a couple shout outs & messages that'll ill be adding later. Really wanted to just post this now for you guys. Enjoy, comment, vote and tell me what you think! Thank you for being so patient.

-Kaayla

Chapter Four

.::::::::::Diggy POV;::::::::::.

I could hear my heart beat ringing in my ears by how loud it is beating.Yes, I really am Facetiming her, waiting for Ms.Anonymous to pick up. This girl that I honestly know no more than 5 details about, yes,I'm going out of my way to contact her right now.

Who am I?

My heart fell to the ground as soon as my call was answered. All I can hear at first is the audio of girls arguing because the camera isn't on on their part. I turned on my camera and I heard a high pitched scream. Then 3 more joining. What.. The camera then fixated and my eyes are set on who I remember as Ms.Anonymous' friend. "D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-" her jaw is wide open.

I gave her a small saluted and grin. "Hey." She screamed again. I chuckled at her reaction and licked my lips. I just met them yesterday they gotta chill. On screen the camera turned to two other girls, I recognized them, the squealer was in the middle. "OH MY GOD, What the fuck...." Alisa squealed breathlessly grabbing Mrs.Anonymous' phone. Amy held the phone and turned it on landscape so I could see the three of them at once. Yo, they're really pretty.

"Sharon, Amy, Alisa, hey." Sharon, the dark skin her hair in a high bun and she had on a dark green Celtics sweater that matched her eyes perfectly. Amy I recognize because she's the only one with the brown hair on the bottom half of her hair had fine long eyelashes and her hair resting on one shoulder. In the middle smiling like always is Alisa. Her big, curly hair just matches her big personality perfectly.

They clutched their chests. "You know my name.... Diggy Simmons knows my name..."

Sharon whispered.

"Well I did meet you guys yesterday. How are you all?"

"Diggy Simmons just asked me how I am..." Sharon said again, steadying her breathing. "Diggy Simmons Facetimed us...." She flicked her green eyes to and away from me.

Amy reached over and pinched Sharon. "Hello! Can you take in that he didn't call any of OUR phones! I knew Jordin was lying. Jordin gave you her number didn't she Diggy?"

I pulled my eyebrows together. "Who's Jordin?"

"Ms.Anonymous!" Alisa yelled.

I smiled reluctantly. "That's her name?" I smiled again. When she wrote her initials on the note she left on my windshield it signed only J.Kori. Jordin Kori. A pretty name to match such a pretty face.

"Jordin," I say out loud. "Where is she by the way?"

"OMG OMG OMG." Alisa threw her hands in the air. "You're calling for Jordin. You called to ask out Jordin! That's why Roger and Spin shouted her out on Twitter. You like her!"

"Whoa, whoa whoa." I shushed her, looking behind me because I heard someone outside my hotel room door. Alisa is hella funny. I turned back to the screen. "A. I did call for Jordin. But not for the reason that you think. B. Remind me to punch Roger and Spin for shouting her out they are SUCH idiots. And C. I-I don't like her I-"

"She's not in the car." Amy explained, rolling her eyes. "Your Ms.Anonymous was upset so we stopped at this mall and Jereica took her in to spend an hour of retail therapy on her." Then she turned the phone around the car to show it was empty and only they were inside.