Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

JORDIN POV

"Don't go." I whimpered into Daniel's sweatshirt.

We stood in the middle of the airport as irritated passer byers swerved us. I am currently squeezing the hell out of his waist through his thick hoodie, somehow hoping my grip won't make him leave me. He had his elbows propped on my shoulders looking at his iphone above my head as I hugged him. My cheek was pressed on his chest, breathing in his scent, I love our height difference.

Diggy chuckled before he cupped my face. Tilting my head up he pressed his lips on mine briefly. It gave me butterflies.

"Mmm." I pouted out my lips and he kissed me deeply, weakening my knees. He held on to my waist tighter to steady me. I grasped the material of his hoodie. His kiss.

After twenty seconds he turned his face to the left and I kissed his cheak softly. I left a light lipgloss stain aw. He put his forehead to mine and looked me straight in the eye.

"I gotta stop kissing you." He smirked. "I'll end up missing my flight."

"Good." My words were muffled in to his chest again as I hugged him still.

"Jor, he has to go. And so do I." Said Sharon. I flipped my sweater pressed cheek so I could look at her. She looked at me impatiently because she was on the phone. That's my best friend. She knew this whole time what was going on and stood by me loyally even when I freaked out at her. She had work today but still agreed to drive me to the airport this morning.

She's such a good person. Should have known she would never do something wrong to me.

"Okay, I'm almost done." I smiled at her in my moment of extreme happiness. Sharon had on regular jean shorts, a fitted tight gray tank top that hugged her body, and matching black flip flops to mine. Her long silky dark hair flowing behind her skinny gray headband. I furrowed my eyebrows. Where's Roger?

"I'll call you when I land." Diggy said.

"Good," I murmured breathing in his amazing scent. "FaceTime me tonight at nine."

"Like a date?" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes although he couldn't see it. "Sure. It's not like we can have a real physical one."

Dig laughed. "And who's fault is that?"

"Yours! If you just told me who you were from the start we would've had our first date already now would we not?"

"Okay. Okay. That's my fault. But as soon as I touch back down Imma make it up to you. Take you on the best date you've ever been on."

I blushed.

"I can't wait. And in the mean time we can have FaceTime dates. I'll put on a dress and you put on a tux and I'll place my iPad on the other side of the table at Rabba's." I looked up at him smiling. "You down?"

Diggy tightened his grip around my waist looking down at me. He pecked my lips. "Anything to see that beautiful face."

He looked at the time on his phone. "I have to go bae."

I sighed.

"Okay." For the first time in twenty minutes I let go of Daniel allowing him to move. He took a couple steps back, he was laughing.

"What?" I asked as he clutched his stomach.

He shook his head trying to stop laughing.

"What??" I asked again, catching his infectious smile.