~Chapter 8~

Austin pulled up to my house and turned to me

I love sucking adrian's dick .

"You haven't spoken the whole car ride, even though i asked what happened to your cheek eight million times!"
he growled at me
"maybe i dont want to fucking talk about it!"
i quickly grabbed the door handle although Austin struggled to lock it i made it out. he rolled down his window
"what the fuck? seriously i just want to know the truth."
i was starting to walk away but he leaned across the seat and grabbed my wrist, i screeched.
"let go of me now! argh!"
i twisted my wrist left and right the fabric of his cadigan rubbing my scars but he held a tight grip.
"i j-just cut my cheek while i was shaving okay? its not even that big of a deal"
he quickly loosens his grip on my arm.
"i'm sorry i didn't mean to i just..."
his voice trailed off as i quickly ran towards my porch. i wasn't interested in his petty excuse. i heard his wheels squeal against the pavement and i let my dark semi wet hair fall over my face. i brought my hands toward my hair and tugged slighlty
"fuck"
i yelled. i heard a small cough and turned to see Oli on my porch. i sarted tearing up a bit, just because i was so done with everyone. he walked over with two daisies in his hands that were slightly crumbled. that made me laugh slightly then i completly broke down. i started sobbing uncontrolably. this is the part when i needed my blade. i didnt care what Oli thought at that moment. i pulled the one from my sleeve that i'd taken from Austin's house. Oli quickly lunged forward and grabbed the piece of metal. He threw it into the row of trees at the front of my house. I started to cry even worse. i punched him in the chest. Oli sat next to me on the front steps and pulled me into a very tight hug. I sobbed into his chest and he kissed me on the head while rubbing my back lovingly.
"Let's get you inside okay?"
i shakily grabbed my key out of the kilt i was holding. he took out of my hand while i sat and sobbed. he came and picked me up bridal style and i shoved my face into his chest, muffling my cries. he plopped me on the couch and i heard the door close. Oli came back in the room and lied down on the couch with me. He put a blanket over top of us and wrapped his arms around my back. i sobbed again leaning into his chest. he smelled like coconuts and vanilla. i looked up at his face and he looked into my puffy eyes. his slender fingers came up to my cheeks and wiped away my tears. i leaned down into his chest and closed my eyes shivering slightly. Oli held me tighter and rested his chin onto my head. I feel into a slumber while breathing in Oli's wonderful scent.