Ch 22

"Skeleton brothers?" Cameron looked confused on what the hell i was talking about while T.g 2 just agreed. I looked in my bag, carefully pulling my eyepatch out of the bag, not to wake the third soul. I put it on the eye that lit up. I got a glove and put it on also, so other monsters wont see that i'm actually a powerful being. I gave an eyepatch and glove to T.g 2 also. When i looked to Cameron they already had what they needed. I walked over to the edge of the hole, looking down at the deep fall.

I threw my bag down, jumping after it a few seconds after.

I woke up once again to the smell of buttercups. They tickled my neck as i got up, seeing Cameron and T.g 2 talking about something. They suddenly looked ar me, seeing i was awake. "Oh, you're finally awake... you were out for a while."  I looked at T.g 2, seeing that they sounded sadder than usual. "Yeah, i guess i am..." I got up, touching the eyepatch i had, i saw that it was still there so i grabbed my bag, carefully putting it on my shoulder lazily, walking forward. "So, how long was i out?" They shrugged, looking around. "Maybe an hour after we woke up." I sighed, looking around for the door, my eyes soon spotting it. "We going?" I simply asked, walking forward, closer to the door. "Yeah." I walked in the door, getting a suprise i quite didn't expect, getting knocked out in seconds.

I woke up to... pain. I struggled, feeling my eye and fist flame up in anger, but the eyepatch and glove blocking anyone from seeing it. I looked around, seeing myself and my two friends wrapped in a spiky thick vine. But when i looked forward, i felt like i was dead.

"Howdy! Need some help there, murderer?" I stared at the flower, which now looked like a nightmare. "You.. Oh you have no idea what you're dealing with!" I laughed, swiping my hand to the side, the flower flying to the side, letting go of us. I saw my two friends fall to the ground, still out.

"WHAT?! How did you get that power you little..." I laughed, shooting objects at the monster, hitting it almost every time, it now being at 1hp. "Oh, how sad... I wanted to play with you a little more." I laughed, stepping on its head, seeing it tremble. "Pfft, such a powerful being, be so weak. I didn't even use a fraction of my power." I laughed again, walking backwards a bit, getting ready for my attack. "So, how about we say goodbye and never see you again?" I walked a bit more backwards, stopping. "Well, just remember. I kinda destroyed your save file, Flowey." I stared at the flower, chuckling in the middle of my words. "Well, we'll be more happy without you destroying my precious family, and the timelines. I know you don't have a soul, being a flower must be tough. Enjoy your peace while it lasts." I said, swiftly and quickly raising my hand, stepping back more, seeing objects shoot out from the ground, stabbing the monster and it quickly bleeding out.

I held my head, feeling my insane side coming back, i tried ignoring it, failing. I turned around, seeing both of my friends still out on the ground. I tought of how i could carry them, getting nothing else than magic...

I was walking through the ruins, floating my friends behind me with my power, feeling quite weak from the power usage. Suddenly i ran into someone, dropping both of my friends from the sudden contact. "Oh, i'm s-" I looked up, seeing the goat lady i saw before. I felt the dark purple color go through the edges of my eyepatch, so i threw my arm over the eye, covering the light completely. "Oh, my child how did you get here?" I looked at the figure more, seeing it looked harmless. I remembered this was indeed the original universe, knowing this monster was harmless. "Oh, i uh.. fell from the surface with my friends.." I looked behind me, seeing them still knocked out. She suddenly touched my arm, seeing it bleeding from the spikes of the flower. "Oh! What happened to you?" I quickly took my arm back, still slightly scared of the monsters here. "I.. uh.. Oh yeah! I got those when i fell!" I mentally facepalmed, not thinking of a sentence before i said it. "Ah, i see. Let's go, i'll patch you up." She went behind me, taking both of my friends with one hand easily. She went in front of me. I followed slowly her as we walked through the ruins.

Word count: 800