Chapter 15: War POV: Percy

"I.CANT.TAKE.THIS.AGAIN." Zeus screams. "My lord, whats the matter?" "The stupid war between the Greeks and Romans. Its altering my personality." And with that Zeus changes to Jupiter. "What could have even ignited such a terrible war?" "I do not know. However is there anything I can do for you my Lord?" "Well unless you can make this war or my altering personality stop I don't think so Percy." "I cannot stop this war sadly however I do know a place that would be suitable for you. I had a friend of mine create a custom chair, if you sit in it you will no longer be affected by the war." "Are you sure, and who is this friend of yours?" Zeus/Jupiter asks. "Oh, you wouldn't know them but anyhow do you want me to get you that chair?" "Yes, just do something to stop this pounding in my head." I quickly get out a chair much similar to the ones I used on all the other major gods and quickly wheel it out. "Here Zeus, just sit in it and all the pounding will go away." The lord of the universe gets up and settles into the chair. "Ah, much better." are the last words he is able to mutter before I push the button and he is silenced, tied to the chair.
     I got the idea from the story of Hephaestus doing this to his mother Hera and I thought it was genius. "Don't take this personally Zeus, I did it to all your fellow Olympians. You see, after Annabeth's death where you guys just let her die even though she did you countless favors, I realized that the gods just use us and will continue to just use us. The thing is however, I couldn't just accept that now could I? NOPE! I had to become the same thing I despised, a stupid god for how else would I be able to overthrow the gods? Zeus I hope you've had fun ruling the universe because that just now belongs to me." I then transport us into the very place that caused Annabeth and I many nightmares. I chain the god of lightning to a post very close to his other relatives, however not close enough for them to be able to escape. Remember to thank the cyclopes for helping with all the handicraft work. I remind myself. And with that thought I return back to the world that is now mine.