Epilogue: POV: Percy

Transition to a few years later

After my first meeting with Charlie, I decided to free the gods and return everything to how it had previously been. However, I did have to pay a price for all my actions. Zeus gave me Mr. D's previous position as camp director however this time it is for the one big camp for all demigods, a merge of Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter, and Camp Riptide.
I don't mind my punishment however, because it allows me to spend time and get to know my daughter. She has become so much like Annabeth and reminds me of her everyday, but she also has my great sense of humor (If I do say so myself) and my relaxed attitude. Though I wish I could have known her from her birth, I am glad that I have been given the chance to know her. She has truly changed me for the better and has allowed me to become the older, better version of me.
I have also reconnected with my old friends and those who had had done wrong to. Though I cannot right things between those who I have inhumanly killed, I have rebuilt and strengthen my friendships with those that are still alive. I talk to Thomas on a day to day basis, and meet up wit Leo, Thalia, Hazel, and Frank at least once every month.
And lastly, the gods have allowed Charlie and I to visit Annabeth in the underworld on more than one occasion. Annabeth is always so happy to see Charlie and I am glad that she has been given the opportunity to meet her mother. When Annabeth talks to me so always tells me that she is so happy that I decided to become the man she loves again. Every night I reflect on a particular phrase she said when we were visiting her, "Percy, I was worried that your loyalty was ultimately your downfall and it almost was, turning you into a shell of the great person you were and now are. However your loyalty to your family also saved you before you could become completely heartless. Remember Percy, loyalty is one of your best and worst traits, just be able to recognize if its good or bad before you almost destroy everything you value again. I'm afraid, at times it can make you darkened."

THE END

____________________________________________________________
AN:
Thanks for everyone who has kept with this story since the very beginning. It has been a pleasure to be able to write this book. I am now looking for another project to work on so comment if you want me to make a sequel to this or if you want me to make am entirely new book.